Page 1999 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 99914991899194919891998199920002009 ... LastLast
Results 69,931 to 69,965 of 70742

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Sleep well pards....

Good dreams to you Glen.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Dang it, How did I miss DavidG? Guess I will have to drink this beer for him.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Good Morning to all the fine folks out there. The kitchen is cleaned and coffee made.

Man! 2000 pages. Yer coffee can't be as bad as they say, Bob. Keep up the good work!

Life is short, play with your cougar.

If the forum would behave properly we might have a few more pages in this bar story.

Well, that's a pretty high bar. But I'm sure we'll get by.

We missed the ice storm here in Tulsa, just a few miles west of us is where it stopped freezing. I feel bad for all those people with out power but I am really happy it didn't make it this far.

That's good to hear, Bob.

I feel for the folks on the Gulf coast too. They're bracing for yet another hurricane this afternoon.

I was thinking that same thought this morning as I looked at the weather map. I am sure they are thinking enough already. What a year this has been.

Morning All,

Foggy here this morning, but headed for clear and 60's. It's Oil Tank Remediation Day here. The setup man has already been here. The pumpout truck should arrive shortly. Then, after lunch, they'll dump in the stabilizing slurry. If all goes well, that will be one box checked off, and we're on to building the new deck.

So I'll likely be here most of the day, doing officey stuff. Fredz... if I get bored, can I hop onto one of your Zoomeetings? I bet I could liven things up!?!?!

Hope everyone has a sterling day!

Tulsy... Give that redhead a kiss for me, and play this for her --

David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

And Tulsy... THIS one is for you ---

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Morning Fred and David, I am wondering if this rain will ever move on. I know I am tired of it that's for sure. Hope you both have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    Sure, send me your email addy. Today's offerings are: Ergonomic Hand Scalers, Scrap, Rework, Return / First Pass Yield, or Inspection Scrap Reduction. Exciting stuff, no?
    Ummmm... nevermind. I surrender. Not even TULSY could liven those meetings up... <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

I don't know what a hand scaler is but I bet I could get some mileage out of that in Fred's meeting. You know, baffle them with bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    I don't know what a hand scaler is but I bet I could get some mileage out of that in Fred's meeting. You know, baffle them with bs.
    I think Fredz sells devices for removing scales. See... when a fella uses his hands too frequently for.... ummm, certain repetitive activities... his hands get scaly. Which can become painful.

At least that's what I get out of -- 'first pass yield'... 'return'... 'rework'...
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Well on the first pass yield, that means if you didn't get slapped go for second base.

Fred feel free to use any of my suggestions in that meeting, I am not to sure about David's.

He is from some foreign Place called Oregone what can you expect?

The climate here promotes amphibian-like skin. You should see the webs between my toes and fingers!!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Hey David, I didn't see you standing there.

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    Morning All, . . . .

So I'll likely be here most of the day, doing officey stuff. Fredz... if I get bored, can I hop onto one of your Zoomeetings? I bet I could liven things up!?!?!
    skeleton.jpg

Yeah, sure!

Fred, if this rain ever moves out I will roast those chestnuts. I have a question for you, When they are done if I do it right will they be firm or kinda soft like those in the package. I was thinking the package ones were that way from being frozen???

Got it, I like the Italian ones just fine as I said a new experience for me. Thanks again.

Well, did you do it yet...the chestnuts?
    I'ts happy Mezcal Hour.

Still raining here, I guess I will just have to drink Mezcal with you Glen.

What is it about chestnuts that you can't roast them when it's raining?

Makes sense!
    I missed the part about "wood fire outside"...
    Anyone care for a hot butterd rum in a pint mug?

I will try that Glen.

Safe and in the fridge Fred. I am determined to do that right.

I'll pass on the buttered rum but I could use a shot of Jose. I learned today that the messiah of the moron hoard is holding a rally 3mi from my house, in the parking lot lot of our MLB stadium. Thankfully the lake is 6.5mi in the other direction.

If I was a praying man, I'd plead for him to slip and mention that he likes baseball teams that win the world series. Local networks would run a loop of that all weekend.

Hey Curt, hunker down buddy. He doesn't care who that kills just so he looks good.

A shot of Jose for Curtis...double shot...

He probably needs that Glen.

Hot buttered rum sounds mighty fine to me. My family always made Tom & Jerry's at the holidays. Mighty tasty.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks