Page 1993 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 99314931893194319831992199319942003 ... LastLast
Results 69,721 to 69,755 of 70741

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Ok, now I am worried about you, Take a shot of this Monte Alban It will clear your mind and bring you closer to God or so they say. I will let you have the worm this time.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

If we decide you need stronger meds we can go to the Scorpion.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

You will probably need a couple of Sierra Nevada's to chase that scorpion down. He is kinda scratchy going past the tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Ok, now I am worried about you, Take a shot of this Monte Alban It will clear your mind and bring you closer to God or so they say. I will let you have the worm this time.
    I ain't drinkin' ANY of that fermented agave slime. You're just try'n to get some video to post... when my clothes fall off. NOBODY needs to see that!! <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

You may have a bit more goin for you than I gave you credit for my friend.

You may have a bit more goin for you than I gave you credit for my friend.
    Well... my dog thinks I'm smart, handsome, funny, generous, and rich.

At least at dinnertime...
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

My wife just showed me a picture on twitter of a dude standing on top of a car p!ssing on people and the poster said this is Governor Stitt's reaction to covid. We have more people infected and in ICU than we have ever had and it is climbing. The poster is Okie Polls.

Gman I am more worried about you now, You have not even mentioned that Jeffery Toobin guy today.

Just talked to Lefty, He is adapting to that north Florida life kinda. If he just don't get shot by some redneck gun nut.
    lefty is a redneck gun nut!
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post
    lefty is a redneck gun nut!
    You made a phunny.

he can put on the connecticut yankee front, but lefty is a backwoods redneck at heart

He is about as back woods as Trump, he like another one or two I know are spoiled kids who grew up with money. I guarantee I know him way better than you do. You just don't talk to a person every day for at least an hour a day for five or six years and not get to know something about them. Ask Curt if he knows me.

fair enough

My Friend Curt and I spent many hours and gallons of beer and Tequila in The years we were on Skype. Man so many long talks and life stories shared. We kept each other going you might say. I know he kept after me to keep trying. Before Lefty moved from Connecticut, back in a bad time for me I ask him to remind me each morning to take my meds, since then every morning between 9:30 and 10:00 he calls if I am not able to talk he leaves me a message. Did you take your medicine, if I answer that is still the first thing he says to me.

Hi Fred, The Scopion is not a good Mexcal and The Monte Alban is a step above it. Good Mezcal has no critters in it. I drink cheap so that is where I go. That Pkrone dude posted some here one time that looked good but was way out of my price range. Glen and I wondered if we could get him to write us a prescription for it.

There is an advantage to drinking cheap booze or beer, at least if your friends come over they wont drink it all up.

I bet Glen would help me with it and a couple of those Tecates. I would spring for you a bit of rum.

Here's a good honky tonk song for a place like this...all the talk about Mezcal has got my tong7e hanging out on my chin.
    Fred, when David told me he planned to steal a bottle of your best rum, I told him he could have some of mine that I srole from you.
    He said no, it would taste better if he stole it himself...or something like that!

Howdy Glen, you better be careful fessin up to Fred, have you noticed those sharp pointy things he has? Fred that is another very nice knife.

I just have a liking for knives of quality Fred and those are fine knife.

Heck a case would cost that much

Morning again and starting hump day for the working folks. Wonder how Kevin is getting along? I miss him around here.

Good morning to all. Hope everyone has a good day!
    Last edited by garland reese; 10-21-2020 at 06:52 AM.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Wonder how Kevin is getting along? I miss him around here.

Kevin has internet and coffee, all is well.

Last edited by Domesticated_Mr. Know It All; 10-21-2020 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Free Mr. Oz!!!
    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Smile Re: Byob !!!!!!

Good on ya Fred and good morning to you.
    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Good morning to all you fellas good to see Kevin is doing well and to see Garland drop by. Fred I guess you are going to get to be a stay at home worker for a while longer. How are you liking that?

I am pretty much a hermit here at home, I mostly stay in this room when I am not out at my shop or tending my chickens. She keeps busy all the time after watching the news and weather and having her coffee. If we were stuck in the house together all day and night I can see things getting a bit difficult.

Morning All,

I was lazy this morning, and read a bit after I woke up. I'm reading something absurd and funny at the moment... and it's a nice break from the realities of present-day life in the U.S. and the more serious historical fiction, murder mysteries, and economics I've mostly been reading lately.

Hope every one has a peachy day!!

Last edited by David G; 10-21-2020 at 11:00 AM.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Hey there Gman, sometimes lazy is good. You have a good day sir.

A couple of cold beers on the bar, one for John T and one for Bob. Good to see him back.

Well I drank my beer plus a couple and I guess I will have to drink the one I poured for John. Wouldn't want it to spoil and I can always get him a cold one if he comes by.
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 10-21-2020 at 03:48 PM.

Hey Fred, I been sitting out on the deck watching folks drive by and the neighbors getting home from work. There is a nice breeze blowing and it is very cool in the shade.

I think it is surging just about everywhere right now. 80 and windy after a week in the 40s and 50s.strange weather I must say.

Good evening to you all. Fred, I too am teleworking from home. Being a fairly strong introvert, I have actually enjoyed it. Staying organized is a bit more difficult and I am not a huge fan of all the conference calls and zoom
    meetings but I’d does beat the alternative. On the up side, I can sit in our little sunroom with computer and coffee. Had a doe come up the hill this morning to graze on some new fescue. Took a nice pic of her but I have no idea how to post a picture here.
    My two colleagues, Tonks and Luna, the cats, are not the best of colleagues.... they sleep a lot and then they want me to take them to lunch. Trying to wrap up some last bits of the buyer’s TRR.... not even sure why she asked for some of it. The caulking around the windows outside was noted as being worn an needed replaced. We live in Red Dirt land, dry and windy. Anything outside turns red around here. I have been trying to dig this “bad caulking” out for two days now. I think the seal was just fine.... but if it makes her happy, that’s okay.
    Gonna be a whole new world when wet to town.... I may even have to put pants on when I go to work in the mornings.... lots of windows in the new downtown dig of ours! I am going to be a towny, Bobby! Well, such as it is. Guthrie is not exactly a metropolis.