Page 1918 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 918141818181868190819171918191919281968 ... LastLast
Results 67,096 to 67,130 of 69212

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

I'd take a brownie. I want to watch a movie before I go to bed.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Maybe just a half?
    Still warm and chewy,
    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

I've already had 2.

Thumbs up Re: Byob !!!!!!

My knee pain is gone.
    These things are definitely magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Domesticated_Mr. Know It All View Post
    Maybe just a half?
    Still warm and chewy,
    Sounds peachy!!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Morning guys, looks like we may get rain this morning oh well at least that is better 100 degree temps. the beer cooler is stocked and ready for the weekend.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

100 degrees here the next few days....howdy, Bobby!

Howdy Glen, I saw that on the weather underground and thought Glen don't need that.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

That Larry is pretty handy when I ask him to do something for me. I ask him to watch for a Zebco 66 reel and he could get one and ship it to me I will gladly pay him for it. In about an hour after I ask him he had found one on ebay and bought it for me and as soon as he gets it he will ship it to me. He always knows where to get good deals on antique stuff like that.

Good to hear Larry is still on the grassy side of the ground!

Larry is doing well for a man that came as close to death as he did. I was kind of surprised he made it through that experience.

Morning All,

Another gorgeous morning here. It's about 58F, headed for maybe 80. Love it!

Hope everyone has a good day!

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Hey there David, how you be?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Hey there David, how you be?
    Be good. Just waiting for the coffee to kick in. Is the weather allowing you to breathe a bit?
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Well the humidity is up and the air is thick but I gots me oxygen going so all is well I just need to stay alive till Sunday around 8pm. If I can manage that I will be a happy camper. The woman is off today and then two more day at work and she can just enjoy what ever she wants to. I think this is making her so happy, a real accomplishment for her.

Happy wife, happy life, pal. Enjoy!

Life is short, play with your cougar.

Good day, Fred...TGiF, eh?
    Results from Covid Test...ole Glen is Covid free!

Jose was on sale for $15.99 down from $24.99 with another $8 off if you buy 2. I'm fixing to see if it tastes better at $11 a bottle. I'm guessing so.

Life is short, play with your cougar.

I am talking to Larry Boylesboats right now.
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 08-07-2020 at 03:24 PM.

Curt bring that up here I will dispose of it for it.

Fred, I want to say that post yesterday had nothing to do with you, I have the great respect for you.

That is good news Glen and am so glad to hear it. Have one of my beers and Curt can pour you a shot out of his stash.

Told Larry what you said, he said hi back. Larry does not fit well with this crowd. I just can't help but like the guy. He kinda adopted me as his dad after his dad died. Death has a way of bringing the living together. That seems to be how I connected with my best friends here. I hope some one shows up for my family after I am gone.

Back for a bit to meet the furnace guy. Getting the regular Fall chores done before they get jammed. Ha!!! They've had to reschedule twice because their guys called in sick. Nothing urgent, of course... but 'best laid plans' and all that...
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    Isn't it funny how that happens? Then, there are some you just can't like at all. Is David still here?
    Don't forget, Polnischer Junge, we KNOW how to find you!!! <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

I get along with most folks here but like Larry I am very opinionated and just say what I think. It does not always translate well.

You seem to be Fred, just keep being you it will be ok.

Well, I've been off work for awhile, and it's already past beer:30. Trying to decide between spaghetti and meatballs or cheese ravioli. Either way, beer's going with it!
    I've been having yearnings for ravioli lately. I'd vote for that. I don't know where to find decent store-bought. I love making my own - we do have hand-crank pasta maker - but it's so bloody time-consuming, I guess it'll have to wait a bit.

I do know where to find good calzone. Might have to go that route.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

I have no shortage of good store bought Italian anything around here. A couple local stores make their own stuff.
    I am mondo jealous. There are some good Italian restaurants here... as long as your mortgage refi came thru.

One thing I miss about New England is the wide range of Italian food available. Places like you mention. Hole in the wall restaurants in odd places with excellent Italian. And superb high-end N. Boston places. <sigh> At least we have some really good pizza here...
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Well my friend Larry was having steak and tater tots for his supper, I think we will have burgers, the wife is cooking so we will see. She lives on such a different scheduled than me. It is past time to eat for me and beer will do.

I'm likewise blessed with anything Mexican - including a lot of stuff that's so authentic I'd never even want to get close to it.

Alas, an absolute desert when it comes to northern/western European foods.
    A wealth of good Mexican places around here. Most things, really. But a sad lack in the Italian sector.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

OK... furnace guy is done. Says our heat pump is performing in tip top fashion. No charge - as all he did was check everything and change filters.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Man I just got a couple of pounds of hatch peppers, tomorrow I will grill em and can or freeze them for later this winter.