Page 1874 of 1919 FirstFirst ... 87413741774182418641873187418751884 ... LastLast
Results 65,556 to 65,590 of 67155

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

"para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Sittin in the house drinkin beer......Hmmmm?
    That's a great idea Bobby.
    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Not so much Kevin after about three years. I can't drive anymore I can't do anything right I can't even sit out side in the heat because of my meds I have to take just to be miserable. I am just tired I guess.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

My travel trailer needs to go to the repair shop, I don't think I should drive, I have the truck hooked up and ready to go I just need a driver. All my friends are dead and the ones I claim are on this forum miles a way

I can still drive.
    Apparently nobody else in this town can.
    Idiots behind the wheel everywhere.

Hey ,my friend, keep your head up! I've not posted to your entries much in the past but I have read them. Sometimes the bright spot in my day. I only wish that times were better and I could show up at your door with a cold case of brew. I checked the map and it ends up that your city is not much further than I went in 1980 to pick up a Harley in Springfield Missouri. Not sure I could make that drive in one day anymore, but I might be willing to try. Keep on keeping on Bobby, tomorrow is another day! Gads, that sounds so stupid!

Thank you Loki.

You're a Veteran Bobby.
    VFW or American Legion might help ya with a driver.

Kevin, truthfully right now that trailer is the least of my thoughts. I am in a deep rut right now. I once heard it said a rut is just a grave with both ends kicked out.

Perhaps a good thing that the border is closed. I might have come down to kick your @ss out of the funk you are in! I figure now that any day that I wake up is a good day. I've done all the crap that should have killed me but it hasn't so far so I carry on carrying on. Bobby ,Please you do the same! Please , you and yours stay safe.

Kicking my ass would be an easy task sir I got nothin left except memories and most of them I wish I could forget. I have kept on a lot of years and now I am just tired. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day

It's hard to watch a fellow human suffer beyond reason, but we do it anyhow.
    On the other hand, we will not allow our wounded horse or dog or damn parakeet to suffer.
    We humans are some warped sumbitches.
    You will know when to fly away my friend!
    There are people who can help you!

You got some good taste in music Garland.

Garland I had Sandy come in and listen to that Vince Gill Carrie Underwood song you posted. She said thank you so much we both needed that.

Mr. Gill has such a great style. He can harmonize effortlessly with anyone, and he knows that music is as much the space between the notes as the notes themselves, and it shows so well in his guitar playing. Glad you enjoyed it, Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by garland reese View Post
    Mr. Gill has such a great style. He can harmonize effortlessly with anyone, and he knows that music is as much the space between the notes as the notes themselves, and it shows so well in his guitar playing. Glad you enjoyed it, Sir.
    Years ago I had a friend and he said the thing about Vince was he could even sing with the girls. I also heard a guy say if you shake a bush in Oklahoma five guitar pickers would run out.

Hey Bobby. I spent many years in church where the singing was a cappella. I don’t claim to be any sort of good singer but I did learn to appreciate great harmony and musicality. Singing the old gospel standards with the whole congregation singing four part harmony was a true joy for me.

Haha haha!! That might be true Bobby! Lot’s of good pickers here for sure. My Father’s family were the default Saturday night entertainment for the poor folks out in gooseneck bend back in the day. My Dad died when I was eight so it didn’t really get handed down to me.

I have a song on my prime account with Vince backing a girl. The girl has a high voice and he is backing her with high harmony!

Quote Originally Posted by garland reese View Post
    Hey Bobby. I spent many years in church where the singing was a cappella. I don’t claim to be any sort of good singer but I did learn to appreciate great harmony and musicality. Singing the old gospel standards with the whole congregation singing four part harmony was a true joy for me.
    When I was preaching it would drive the musicians crazy after they all went to their seat and set the instruments down, While I was preaching some times I would just start singing. That was just part of what Bob was. I just moved as the spirit moved me. Some times I would just drop to my knees in the middle of a message and preach from there.

Nothing changes much does it?

Nothing new under the sun.....

Got some coffee on. I sure am looking forward to that first cup!

I hope your day is a good one Garland.

Good tunes Garland.

This is the place Carter works, It is close to her house.

I can't afford one of those but I have a tee shirt from there that Carter sent me.

Wow! That is a nifty little helicopter!

Carter can set you right up with one. She said Bobby this is what you need, you could fly down and visit as often as you wanted. I told her I only see two problems with that, 1 is who was going to pay for it. 2 was that is a heck of lot of money for me to pay just for something to kill myself with.

Lefty just told me the painter at that company just told the his wife tested positive for that crap that's killin folks. I hope Carter stays safe. Of course from what Lefty tells me, his fireman paramedic friend says it's just the flu. Some folks are really in denial about this.Lefty Tried to explain it to him but but said he did no good.