Page 1871 of 1924 FirstFirst ... 871137117711821186118701871187218811921 ... LastLast
Results 65,451 to 65,485 of 67324

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Mr. Skuthorp, they say we will get some storms between one and five am. 10:51 now so maybe I will get some sleep before that happens.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Anybody ready for fresh coffee? Tea? Bloody Mary?
    Have a great day!

Having coffee and listening to the Saturday morning bluegrass show on the radio. They stream live, WNNF.org.

I scored some finished doors, drilled for hinges, that will fit the couple of existing overhead cab's I built years ago. They match the new cabinets! $20 each.
    I'm racking up some serious brownie points with the cougar here. If I was putting them in a piggy bank, I'd need a bigger piggy.

Jeff, I can't help but be upbeat. I'm finally getting after jobs I've been wanting to complete for years. Living in the moment and accomplishing some long term goals with the house has a significant cathartic effect.

Life is short, play with your cougar.

Happy 4TH all my American friends! Enjoy and stay safe.

You stay safe as well, loki.

I wonder if Sandy woke up grumpy, or just let him sleep.

Life is short, play with your cougar.

Curtis I don't think the woman could ever wake early enough to wake me up first and who is this grumpy you are taking about?
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Just so you know, I don't get out early like I used tooo it takes me a while to get my old worn out self stabilized and able to do things. She came in a couple of hours ago and said you don't need to go out yet I fed and watered the chickens for you. Eat your heart out dude.

Good morning!

A very pleasant evening here after a harsh spell.
    Thunderstorm followed by rain and cool breeze.

Good day to you Syed, Got any new recipes for me? So far I have enjoyed all the ones you have posted and a pleasant change from our menu. Stay safe and best wishes to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Good day to you Syed, Got any new recipes for me? So far I have enjoyed all the ones you have posted and a pleasant change from our menu. Stay safe and best wishes to you.
    I shall be pleased to do that, Bobby.

Thank you Syed. With the plague we now have and the shut down as it is sometimes it takes me a bit longer to get some of the ingredients But I get them and have a good new to me meal.
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 07-04-2020 at 11:43 AM.

I bet it is going to be really different.

Keema Karela

We make it with goat mince. It is up to you
    Last edited by Syed; 07-04-2020 at 12:16 PM.

Lightbulb Re: Byob !!!!!!

Very few people out this morning when i went for a walk by the lake.
    Might try some fishin later this evening.
    It's hot as **** out there now.
    The A/C is cranked and I'm stayin cool.
    I got Dad's flag flyin on the front porch.
    Have a happy Independence Day Amigos.

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Wishing you​ all a very Happy Independence Day.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Do any of you guys remember a coffee commercial that had a Genie on a flying carpet in it? Lefty called and ask me the name of the coffee, I remember sort of that commercial but am at a loss for the brand. The only reason he called was to ask an old fat fart that might know.

So Lefty had things mixed up some, the Genie was a Sominex commercial and not coffee I knew I seen that some place.

Models are being consumed, I will share.

How does that go? Cerveva for mi amigos.

The girl is buying tonight we can upgrade our beer.

I saw a sign one time, We live in prisons of our own making. So true, I have never talked or told anyone in my family of that time in my past. It is now coming back to haunt me.

Hey Fred, I told him he was asking the wrong old fart about that.

Supper was a grilled pork chop, asparagus grilled and a baked sweet tater, we were watching the neighbor kids blasting off fire works and here came the rain. They all ran inside, we were under the umbrella on the deck so we finished our supper the rain stopped and the kids came back out. The new back yard neighbors have about ten guys on dirt bikes going crazy I was glad the rain shut them down.

Hey. today was 90F , it's going to be hotter this week. Oldest grand daughter is here for the week.I have no idea how to entertain her. I used to take her to the Royal Canadian Air Force Museum just down the road but it is closed. If I have to entertain her with my charms , I am in trouble! Perhaps I can teach her how to build bird houses. That would put me in good with her grandma! Damn it is so hot that I can't think one step ahead. Keep in mind that I am Canadian and so I reserve the right to complain that it is too hot or too cold.

By the way, I put a case (24) of John Molson Canadian lager in the cooler for you all. They have been brewing since 1786 in Canada in Montreal . I'm thinking that maybe they know a thing or two about brewing! I think that the "Canadian" brew came about in 1959 so it might be older than some of us! Anyway. enjoy.!

I was trying to sit out side and watch the fireworks, well there is no wind and the smoke is so thick. Breathing was getting very hard for me I had to give that up and come in. Damn lungs. Good luck with the youngun Loki.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKI View Post
    By the way, I put a case (24) of John Molson Canadian lager in the cooler for you all. They have been brewing since 1786 in Canada in Montreal . I'm thinking that maybe they know a thing or two about brewing! I think that the "Canadian" brew came about in 1959 so it might be older than some of us! Anyway. enjoy.!
    Pass me one of those Please.

Yes it is Fred. How was the rest of your day?

re 65505 Hey Bobby I will pass you one or two! When cold they are soooo good. When room temperature BLAH. Right now I have a west breeze, and it feels sooo good!. Tomorrow will be hotter than today. Oh boy!

Hey Loki. Enjoy your time with your Grandaughter. Sweet times indeed. I hope the weather settles for you soon. We were up in Quebec City in August a few years ago and it was like Heaven compared to August in Oklahoma. My darling found a brew from a small brewing company in Canada. It was called Rosie Hibiscus. Really good! I was quickly smitten with Canada And particularly poutine!!!!

I really can't wait for my grand kids to join me at the bar. As it is my oldest gkid has a medical problem and cannot join me.The one here now has about 6 years to go and I think that she has seen enough of us drunk bastids to not want to! Anyway I truly am blessed with these young ones, I should be so lucky to be able to watch them all grow up.

I am in for the night, no wind and the smoke from all these fireworks looks like a heavy fog. That just does not go well with these lungs, even the wife and daughter gave up and came in.

I think almost at the young folks that are mostly new in the neighborhood are doing the fireworks thing, talk about air pollution.

Good for you Fred. That gives me a smile.

Goodnight Bobby.