Page 1667 of 1706 FirstFirst ... 66711671567161716571666166716681677 ... LastLast
Results 58,311 to 58,345 of 59703

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

G'day all, Cracker of a morning's sailing!
    Now I'm off to be a bus driver for a group of carolling ladies going about the retirement homes.

Seems I have made it another day on the planet Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a good night.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Every morning when I come in, see that smiling font and know Bob can still fog up a mirror, even good days get better.

Happy Sunday, all.

Life is short, play with your cougar.

How bout some enchiladas for breakfast?
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

You can have coffee or Cerveza Modelo with them.

Good to see you survived another night my friend.
    Do you have some coffee brewed?
    I'll take a cup if you have it, with some Mexican chocolate in it and a shot of bourbon, maybe some bacon and eggs and biscuits and gravy...if it's not too much trouble.
    It's foggy and misty and chilly here...forecast to clear up later this morning.
    Hoping you have a fine day amigo.
    Last edited by Glen Longino; 12-15-2019 at 08:03 AM.

Uh, cancel my order por favor...I'll go with the enhiladas!
    Good morning, Curtis!

Morning Curtis and Glen. We can do the bacon and eggs thing if you want, heck some body will eat it I am sure.

We may get some light rain or drizzle today, tonight and tomorrow it will be the same only freezing stuff.

This forum is as weird as I am. Sometimes I post and after my post someone else post shows up that was before mine.

Hi Glen. I'm enjoying my morning peace and quiet here, more so than usual. A neighbor lady took the sis out to show her around yesterday, all day, and kept her overnight. Love her to death but, man, she can be a ball buster. She has a bad case of ocd and has shuffled and rearranged the entire house.

The girls were having a sendoff party for her last night and the Cougar snuck off early, came home and made me quit painting so she could maul me. It was nice having the house back to ourselves.

Curtis I was wondering when I might read about a killin in St.Pete. Those houses can get really small sometimes.

And then the murders began! ...heheh

Yeah buddy. One of the things I learned is that three is precisely one too many. A neighbor lady has been stopping by to check the progress of the remodel. We've been friends for decades and she's gotten to know the girls fairly well in the last few weeks. Ms T knows me quite well and could see I wasn't my usual happy self lately. The other night she asked what kept me from smothering them both with pillows. Wed we'll put her on a plane and get back to the business of plotting our future together, minus the running commentary on "How things should be".

Muy bueno amigo!!!!

Curt you made it a lot longer than I would have, but you know that.

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

I went out to put out birdseed this morning and it was noisy here. Hundreds of geese heading south. Vs following more Vs and all honking at each other. Last year it didn't get cold enough to move the geese this far south. I wonder if they know something. We do have more freezing weather forecast for next week. High today is supposed to be about 68. The weather folks really blew yesterdays forecast, They said it would be mostly sunny and the sun just peeked through the clouds for a few minutes.

Good morning Jimmy, our winter started early this year so we may be in store for a cold one.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

The geese know something Jimmy.
    Here it comes.

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Morning Kevin.

Curtis or someone maybe, Can you remind me how to do those chicken legs that you turn inside out, do you stuff them or just grill them. I know I made them once but danged if I can remember how to do it
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 12-15-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

It's afternoon.
    Some guys will be watchin football and drinkin beer.
    I'm taking Mom to The Ballet.
    Appropriately named "The Nutcracker".

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

This is me today.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtism View Post
    Every morning when I come in, see that smiling font and know Bob can still fog up a mirror, even good days get better.

Happy Sunday, all.
    Morning All --

He can still fog up a mirror with he breath... and clear a room with his other exhalations. <G>

I'll take some of them enchiladas!!! We had the grandbabies during the afternoon and early evening y'day, so the kids could go to a movie and such. Always a treat, but always exhausting. I need more than just coffee this morning.

Curtis, I applaud your patience.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

I have been wondering about your mom Kevin, been a while since you mentioned her.

Good morning or what ever it is in your neck of the woods Mr.G.

This one is for DavidG.

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

Courtney Marie Andrews - Rookie Dreaming

I guess everybody is watching a feet ball game, well except Kevin and myself.

For my friend Curt.

For my brothers.

There are guitar players, there are good guitar players, there are excellent guitar players and then there is Mark Knopfler.

The girl is always on the lookout for me a new beer. Well tonight she brought me a six pack of IPA from Anthem brewing co. in Okie City, that is some of the nastiest beer I have ever drank in my life, going down is not bad it is the after taste that is the killer, I mean eat a pine branch or something it needs a chaser to get that taste out of your mouth. It is 6.5 so I will force it down.
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 12-15-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Jeebus, even the bar at the wild wings place is busier than than this on Sunday night.