Page 1633 of 1767 FirstFirst ... 6331133153315831623163216331634164316831733 ... LastLast
Results 57,121 to 57,155 of 61819

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    Hahaha!

My son just bought one of these today. Should I warn the Seattlites on the forum?

Attachment 48728
    With the range on eclecter'eek vehicles these days, best make it the whole Pacific NW...
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    Please do not encourage him. I do NOT want to hear more detail about anyone's 'magic fingers'... <G>

Ta Da!!!
    Who wants coffee?
    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

I'll have a cup, Kevin...magic coffee...gracias!

Good morning Glen.

Some coffee drinkin music eh?

We're only halfway through the holiday weekend!!!!

Coffee... good
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

The sun is out and the rain has moved out a couple of hours ago, maybe things will ease up after while.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Good to hear. After yesterday's 'recovery day' from the big shindig, and from playing with the babies all day... I think I could use another recovery day. Too much to do, though. As soon as it gets light, I'll do some prep work. It's 26F right now, but when it warms up a bit I've got some outdoor chores. My sweetie's sharp eye found a couple more spots that need paint touchup. Need to vacuum, dry, and cover one of the boats. And re-stretch the cover on another. After lunch, the Ducks feetball game is on.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    The sun is out and the rain has moved out a couple of hours ago, maybe things will ease up after while.
    Magic at work.

Last edited by Domesticated_Mr. Know It All; 11-30-2019 at 10:29 AM.

I smell Mezcal...

You still around Glen? I think I might be up for a shot or two of Mezcal and a Shiner Bock, Please.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

A drink of whatever for the Lupus man.

About an hour and a half ago I was done with the the tubes up my nose and I have had a couple of beers. Life is better for now at least.

Mezcal and Shiner for you, Bobby.
    I fell asleep watching Alabama football...just now woke up.
    Very good to see you here amigo!

Hey Glen, those Alabama boys will all ways be good for sleep time and I am really glad to be here. I think it was all the good wishes and that hug from Fred, well heck what can I say.

glen must be watching a different alabama game

31 - 24 with four touchdowns scored in the last three minutes of the first half
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Fred, some where along time ago I read some advise about weight loss, it said never keep your old fat clothes unless you plan on going back. I have several pairs of jeans and slacks that are new or near it That I hope one day to wear again or for the first time. Right now I can gain ten pounds over night, I can't wear socks even the diabetic kind cut off the blood to my feet and if I wear a pair for an hour and pull them off my leg looks like I had a tourniquet on it.

Keep on going Fred, you are doing good for yourself. That is what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post
    glen must be watching a different alabama game

31 - 24 with four touchdowns scored in the last three minutes of the first half
    I did see most of it...what a game!!!

Now I'm watching Okie vs Okie football.
    Anybody care for popcorn and cold beer?

Unless OSU wins who cares. Beer me Please

Shiner Bock beers on the house!

A double for me.

For the most part they will not let OSU beat OU because they think OU is the only one to get to the playoffs.

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

This young lady is from Plano, Texas. She is a five time world champion and I doubt that many would argue with the fact that she is the best female disc golf player ever. She just changed sponsors and went back to Discraft which was her first sponsor. She said that they are paying her six figures, pretty good money for traveling around doing just what she wants to do.

Those players amaze me, I watch a neighbor throw a disc a hundred feet into a basket and wonder how did he do that.

Gov't Mule - "I'd Rather Go Blind"

Gman here is a jar of Mezcal and a Shiner Bock for you. I am on your side my friend. Change don't come easy or cheap. I am off to dream land, catch you later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy W View Post
    This young lady is from Plano, Texas. She is a five time world champion and I doubt that many would argue with the fact that she is the best female disc golf player ever. She just changed sponsors and went back to Discraft which was her first sponsor. She said that they are paying her six figures, pretty good money for traveling around doing just what she wants to do.

It amazes me what 'sports' or 'competitions' one can go pro in these days. BMX bikes. Snowboarding. Disc Golf.

When my oldest was in his late teens, he played World of Warcraft a LOT. And he got good at it. And it turned out that there are people making a living... sometimes a huge amount of money... doing it professionally. One of his online teammates went pro, and offered to get him included. A free apartment in Seoul, and a starting salary of $60k. For teenagers. And if you excelled, there was sponsor money. Some of the youngsters were apparently making 6 figures. He was tempted by the money but decided he wanted to do something more profound with his life than video games.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Well dang, I guess if I want any coffee I will have to make it myself. So here we go, good morning folks of the byob and anyone looking in. Looking around the bilge this morning I have to wonder who will be the next one off to band camp. I hope all you feetball fans are ok this morning, if not here is a jar of your favorite elixir.

Good morning. Yep, some seem likely to get a bit of vacation. It occurs to me that I haven't seen Christone this year. I was thinking about going to see him in Marks, MS in October, but didn't go. He does spend a lot more time away from home.

CHRISTONE INGRAM - "Outside Of This Town"

I just tried to post. It shows up in my posts, but not in this thread.

Coffee and brownies never gets old.

The forum is working for me so far.
    Give it time.