Page 1613 of 1661 FirstFirst ... 61311131513156316031612161316141623 ... LastLast
Results 56,421 to 56,455 of 58127

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    Well, when I served, I didn't let it go to my head!
    For me... it'd didn't go to my head in the slightest. Just to my hips <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Afternoon folks, David you just didn't hope hard enough. Man these ups and downs are kickin my a$$. getting a bit of relief this afternoon.
    Well... I hope I can hope betterer tomorrow. But some days - says my sweetie - I'm simply hopeless.

But on the plus side - I got all my 'essential' chores done before the rains start. And a few extras besides.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Another stormy morning here in okieland. I wonder if there is any coffee left over.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

"para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Good morning, Bobby. You're up waaay too early today. I just went to bed around 12:30.

Nine years ago, my daughter and I were scouting out marinas in Wisconsin to decide where to dock my newly acquired Pearson 26. We were at Southport Marina in Kenosha, when we saw an attractive young woman walking down the dock topless. My daughter said, "Dad, you've GOT to bring the boat here!"
    "We all have a gift, Frank. Yours will reveal itself. Eventually."

Emilie-Claire Barlow - Petit matin (Early morning)

Morning Fred, my computer just came back online, it is getting so every litte bit of bad weather and it off it goes. I don't know what I think of that law. It just seems the folks that should keep their shirts on are the ones that shed them first. Some of us just to save people having to be embbarrsed for us.

I agree the potential for embarrassment is there, but frankly there are a lot of guys who should never go out in public shirtless, too.

As Red Green once said:

It's summertime but no matter how hot it gets men, keep your shirts on. A lot of you have breasts - it's scaring the children and confusing the babies. Otherwise have a great July!

That was what I was getting at, fat folks ought to keep their shirts on so as not to outrage human decency.

I hear ya, Bobby. I feel great that the pants I was squeezing into a month ago. are slipping down now, but it'll be another thirty pounds before I'd even think about going shirtless. I can see how I look, and I won't subject that to anyone!!!

I see young folks men and women out in public wear the least amount of covering as possible and I think to myself guys and gals you would look much better with some of those rolls and dimples covered.

Well the weather alert on my phone just went off, flash flood warnings for our area, turn around don't drown. something a lot of folks never learn till it is too late. the forum is kinda wonky for me this morning.

Morning All -- weather here is gorgeous. The rain was supposed to start o'nite, but held off. And now it looks like it might stay dry all day. But the air is fresh, with a small breeze and some patchy clouds. I was just out back tending the rasberries and the hanging baskets... and it was a sweet thing to be alive.

Lotsa running around in the plan for today. Might even bring a new boat home.

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Morning Mr. G. I guess you are not hopeless today.

The forum crapped out at 7:15 CDT - 503 error message, but I see it's on again. Looks like today will be mostly sunny and around 70°F. Too nice to stay indoors.

David, I use this infuser most of the time. It gets discolored after awhile, but I throw it in the dishwasher (top rack), and it comes clean.

Howdy pards!
    I've been busier than I prefer the last two days...settled down now.
    BTW....I can't go around with no shirt...women flock to me like pigeons to popcorn!...heheh
    How's that for my California Joeboy impersonation?
    Have a good day amigos!

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Longino View Post
    Howdy pards!
    BTW....I can't go around with no shirt...women flock to me like pigeons to popcorn!...heheh
    Have a good day amigos!
    With that handsome mug... they prolly don't even notice the lack of shirt <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

. . . BTW....I can't go around with no shirt...women flock to me like pigeons to popcorn!...heheh . . .
    I figure by March, I'll be like french fries to seagulls.

I think I'll hang out in this saloon and drink beer and Herradura and poke quarters in the jukebox.

This dang forum is really bugging me today, Howdy Glen good tune and good to see you here.

Good to see you too...yep, the forum is slooooow!
    Here you go my friend, have a snort of this Herradura.

Wife just took me to get beer.

Anyway the woman clerk was being a bitch so Bob in his natural way let her know she was being very aggravating to my delicate senses.

Glen is your garden living or has hot weather and dry times got the best of it?

Howdy pards!
    Have a good day amigos!
    It is the same for me Glen, They all run to me and say oh my god, a beached albino whale call 911.

Geez Louise! She must have been really surly to irritate you, Bobby!
    And... I've been avoiding the 'beached whale syndrome' for a number of years now, but I expect that to change next year.

By avoiding it, I mean I've avoided going to a beach!

You may have noticed that my interjection of choice for several years has been 'Geez Louise'. My son in Des Moines sent me a link to this commercial:

Clever kid, eh?

Good for you Fred, stick to it my friend, old and fat can creep up on you fast and yes she was just plain rude.

The older part doesn't bother me much, but sometime last year, i walked past a mirror and thought, "Damn, I look like I'm about ready for the Delivery Room!"
    Pregnant is not a good look for me.

BTW, I just got a call - I'm going to start a new three month contract job on Monday. I feel like, "Hey, great news!" combined with, "Dang, why so soon?"

I am so happy for you Fred, Old is just what we do the unhealthy thing from abuse to this body is a big price to pay. So take care while you can.

Fred, I like that video, My friend used to say he belonged to the church of the fish. I said huh? he would say Holy Mackeral. Now I know he was truthin me.

Oh Fred, because of you I went for six, yes six minutes on the tread mill. burned a 145 calories. Tomorrow I will put my oxygen on and go for ten. I have still not fully recovered from that little episode.