Page 1579 of 1922 FirstFirst ... 5791079147915291569157815791580158916291679 ... LastLast
Results 55,231 to 55,265 of 67265

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Consider yourself signed up, Kevin! Are you any good at cutting in baseboards to hardwood floors? I'll get you a stool and a roll of frog tape.

Life is short, play with your cougar.

I will hold your beer for you.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Atta boy, Bob. You can be in charge of the beer. I'll supply the paint, adult beverages and dancing girls.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

You can't expect me to paint a straight line with adult beverages and dancing girls present.
    Just ain't possible.
    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Always glad to help my friends.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Hey, I could even teach Kevin to drink Tequila.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Hey, I could even teach Kevin to drink Tequila.

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Kevin, you got it goin on my friend.

I think Kevin put something in that coffee he made, whatever it was seems to be working for me.

...goshamighty what a party going on in here before daylight...good to see it!
    I'll take a mug of coffee with a Mezcal chaser and a few strips of bacon if there is any left.
    I'm taking the truck to the mechanic at 8...leaking power steering fluid.
    Curtis, wishing you and Shawn all the best life has to offer from the bottom of my heart my friend!

Morning Glen, plenty of bacon left. I hope that power steering thing is an easy fix.

As of yesterday eve, the former office is completely dismantled and 3 of 4 walls have been scrubbed. Painting starts today and come next Thursday the truck, the one that's being picked up and loaded somewhere in central Cali later today, will arrive and the transformation to Mama Cougar's walk in closet will commence.

The war department has re-designated the area hers to do with as she pleases. It will also be a guest bedroom, since, for the first time in over a decade, the Murphy bed can be deployed. The walls and ceiling will be painted according milf spec's and matched to color chips that were provided. Site pre-occupy inspection is scheduled for next Tuesday at oh11:00 hours. If all goes well, a sign off ceremony will follow.

As Bob is my witness, that room has been an emotional minefield that I've been using as a catch all for the last 5 years, to the point there was one thin path just big enough to walk in. I kept the door shut to keep the ghosts in, the area has been the absolute worse mental furrball I've ever created. This morning the space is completely empty for the fist time since I remodeled it 16 years ago. The room echoes now.

Back then there was another lovely Activities Director providing paint sample cards. She resigned her post in '04 and the position has since been vacant. As Travis Tritt sang, that's all about to change, starting now!

I couldn't be more excited if I had to . . .

I am so happy for you Curtis you are such a good friend to me. We sure have watched each other use up a lot of beer.

You can say all of that again, Bobby! When I first got to know you, things were just starting to get hairy for me. If we only knew, eh.

I told my therapist about my insomniac beer drinking pal sat up so many nights talking me down from crawling around on the ceiling. She said friends like you are a pure gift. And she's correct.

Glen, thanks for the kind wishes. Our plan is to follow our whims wherever they may take us. She's already turning this house back into a home, remotely from 3000 miles away. I'm optimistic about life again and that alone has been worth the effort.

Morning Fred, I guess the diet thing is working ok for you, stick to it buddy I will cheer you on.

Curt, Will raise a glass and make toast to you, Here is to the sunny slopes of yesterday and to many new horizons.

Fred what you got goin on till you have to return to the salt mines?

Curt mentioned closing a door to keep the ghost in, well one day when we were on skype one of them got out. Yep I could see it walking around in his back yard, it was just walking around by some trees, the skype camera could see it really good.

Curt told me I was not the first to see such things at his house, it was very strange indeed.

He was sitting by a window and I could see his back yard, itwas getting close to sundown and I ask him who is that out in your back yard? He look and could not see them, I said they are right out there by that tree they are just walking back and forth across your yard, I promise this was not a drug or drunk thing and was as plain as day on the skype camera.

I blieve there is a lot more out there than we think.

Morning All,

Yes, my sweetie has seen ghosts. One warned her as a young girl was about to run out in traffic right in front of her. If she hadn't listened to the ghost, and started braking, she'd have mowed that kid down.

You lot sure are noisy this morning. Good thing I can sleep thru a boatload of racket! <G>

David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

Good morning. I've been messing around in the yard before it gets hot. They say is only going to 96 today. 2 degrees below yesterday. I was just standing about 6 feet from a cedar tree and a hummingbird flew between me and the tree at about 297 mph.

Vanessa Collier - Sweatin' Like A Pig, Singin' Like an Angel

Morning Mr.G, bout time you show up. We did our best to wake you up.

60 degrees here with a high of 69 today, Bob is almost in heaven. Good morning Sir BROTM.

Questlove/Felicia Collins/Paul Shaffer SISTER ROSETTA THARPE Tribute

I loves me some sweaty women!
    Thanks, Jimmy...

I saw Confederate Railroad live a few times when they were the house band at Miss Kitty's in Marietta, GA. I have a copy of this CD autographed by the band members.

Trashy Women - Confederate Railroad

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Morning Mr.G, bout time you show up. We did our best to wake you up.
    You succeeded... and the coffee finished off the job <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    You succeeded... and the coffee finished off the job <G>
    We do our best to please.

Tulsy - you feeling a bit more lively? I notice you've been making raids over onto other threads... stirring up trouble. Good on ya!!!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Things are much better, I hope it sticks around a day or three. I am back in this pub to stay. My stick it in and break it off gets out hand pretty quick. I am so sick of what is happening to this country.