Page 1539 of 1921 FirstFirst ... 5391039143914891529153815391540154915891639 ... LastLast
Results 53,831 to 53,865 of 67221

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Dang that Gman, I fell off the ladder getting back down in the bilge from above deck, Things I do for friends.Had to drink a bunch of beer to kill the pain.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

I guess Glen drank all the beer and took off with Amber.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

No shortage of beer here...I was watching TV weather forecast for rain tomorrow.
    At my age I'd prefer a good rain to running away with Amber. Gives you an idea how danged old I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Longino View Post
    No shortage of beer here...I was watching TV weather forecast for rain tomorrow.
    At my age I'd prefer a good rain to running away with Amber. Gives you an idea how danged old I am.
    I hear ya Glen, I run from that not to it. Our rain is gone and the heat is back on.

Almost missed that, Fred...fell asleep reading!
    Thanks!

Evening Fred.

Man this humidity is killing me, I walked up to my chicken pen got the eggs, six of them came back in and even my hair is wet. Wife sez it is supposed to storm in an hour or so. Her car broke just out side my shop and they are saying large hail. This will be the first time it has to sleep out side. She backed up to my shop door to unload the chicken feed and turned around so she could pull out the gate later. Well later she went out to move it and it will not shift into any gear. The lever moves but no joy. It is a 2007 Trail Blazer, trouble free till now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    I finished the Shiner Light Blonde over the weekend - never gonna get that again. Ready to go back to the Latvian beer, which is a lot more flavorful.
    I have never seen any of that Latvian stuff, but hey I live in Okie land and to be truthful I don't get out much any more. It may be in some of our better beer stores.

Shiner needs to stick with the Bock.

I like this one in the brown bottle.

She read there is a solenoid, and then a bushing that wears out. I will bet it is the solenoid. the shifter just moves back and forth with no resistance. Oh well she has my old truck to get her to work and triple A will haul it to the chevy place in the morning.

I don't mess with these newer cars, I put air in the tires for people if the do not have nitrogen in them. That is about my limit any more.

I am just happy she got it in the yard, she has been out shopping for us all day. Dang can you imagine them towing that thing off with my beer in it? OMG

You know it.

Hey Bobby! We are about to get some very heavy weather here in the original capital city! Not looking good. Tons of heavy lightning, 80 mph winds, and big hail. I hope it misses our house but it’s not looking good

Good luck Garland, I hope it misses you. What the heck is it doing storming I August? It is not here yet and I think I will try to get some sleep before the rumbling starts. Check in later or in the morning to let me know how you come out.

Good morning guys, looks like all the bad weather missed my part of Oklahoma. I hope everyone came through last night without any damage to body or property. Coffee is good this morning.

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

It looks like that weather is about to get here. We need some rain.

Morning Jimmy, seems this year that it is either flood or drought, I hope you get the amount you need.

It started just as I posted that. Doesn't look as this round will last very long, but there is more in Arkansas headin this way,

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Mornin guys.
    All day on and off light rain.
    Thunderstorms tonight.

I have always named my vehicles.
    My current truck was named by the previous owner, "Angus"!

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Morning Kevin, my cars just have the names they were born with when I adopted them.

This was filmed in Clarksdale, I wonder just where.

61 Ghosts "World Gone Crazy"

I just had a tree frog on the window screen. Last night, I counted 9 on the garage door. One night recently I saw 12 there. They hang out there to catch bugs attracted to the light, Rain has stopped for now, probably got about an inch.

A coupl of years ago I had those tree frogs everywhere, in the last couple of years they have disappeared. Used to see little frog bellies on my glass door at night, I miss them. I blame it on all the poisons people use. Folks are killing this planet as fast as they can.

Well I guess Glen is in full garden mode today. The triple A driver went above and beyond his pay rate to get the wife's car on the truck, where it was parked he would have had to pull in my yard to get it and they are not allowed to do that. Well it was in park and sideways to the road. Well he grabs a jack crawled under it and that didn't help, he looked in side ask if he could borrow some tools, got in side found the prob but could not fix without pulling the dash. So back underneath and and did some thing that got it out of park, we pushed it back far enough that he could stay in the driveway and load the dang thing. He worked on it for at least an hour. A good guy he is.

Someone should be pourin beers and dinks about now.

Want some chicken?

Jus tryin to be Patriotic.

Maybe I should have put that on the prepper thread.

Thumbs up Re: Byob !!!!!!

You should see the tow truck drivers in the snow up here.
    I was always glad to see them pull up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    They oughtta get A/C so's she can wear some clothes.
    Wow, what a great recipe - I'll have to write that down. Dopey narcissist.
    She cooks bacon the same way. I was going to do this but kinda changed my mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccT44RIIH10&t=4s

Hey Fred did you get the dryer going?

Hi Kevin, looks like we made another day.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!