Page 1512 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 5121012141214621502151115121513152215621612 ... LastLast
Results 52,886 to 52,920 of 58087

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Another day is passing by and looks like it will be one of those days for me. Coffee is ready and beers in the cooler.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Good morning, Sir...sorry you're off to a bad start today...thanks for the coffee!
    I hope your day gets better as it goes.

Hey Glen, you going to the garden to day?
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Yep, about sunup...

Don't get too hot, and drink plenty, hydration doncha know.
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 07-25-2019 at 09:04 AM.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Excuse me.

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Hey Kev, good that you remembered my name. Are you still out there in God's country?

This little hole in the wall place called the byob is pretty much a sanctuary from the crazy meanness of politics. I enjoy being here and it gives me something to do when I don't feel good enough to be working, which is pretty much all the time anymore. I hear some pretty good tunes and once in a while some one will show up and shoot the bull with me. Right now I am sitting here having a beer and mostly watching my wife assemble a chest of drawers that will go in the room she just finished redoing, new paint and refinished wood floors. I think I may keep her.

I'm glad you hang around here...I doubt the place would still be here without you.
    Since we are here we might as well check out the Tequila pipeline just to see if the spigot still works.
    I hope you have a good night amigo.

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

Open Sky - Ruthie Foster

Good morning all you fine folks, Coffee is on, got beer coolin down and I see the Tequila pipeline is back in working order. Hope everyone had a good night.

No gardening this morning...Sharon had an apointment...might as well sit here and drink beer with Bobby and tell lies to each other.

Morning Glen, drinkin beer and tellin lies sounds dang good to me, how is the garden thing going and are you gonna do a fall garden? I am thinking about a some garlic in on of the wifes flower beds.

Well early this morning I managed to get the lawn all mowed thank God for John Deere, that made momma happy. Then I supervised as she loaded the car with a bunch of stuff to go t Goodwill. She left and I whipped up a nice chicken salad and whe she came in she said I smell something good what is it. I told her it was probably me and that must have made her happy cause I thought she would never stop laughing and then she said no, really what is it. Dang women.

I think it must be beer thirty.

I guess Fred is off to some far away place, Kevin is in bfE prolly stoned and getting laid and no tellin what them Texicans are up to, Me, as my old friend used to say, I am just sitting here mildewing.

This here un seems like it may fit someone ya know.

Cary Hudson - Passing By

Looks like friday night went a beggin in the Byob. Well it was more than busy in dreamland last night. Coffee, Tea or name your poison.

The girl just left with all the stuff to paint the wood work and is headed to Lowes to get the floor finish for her house. She also took a bowl of chicken salad for her afternoon meal. She let me know she expects me and her mom to put new quarter round down now that all the carpet is gone. That made me really thirsty, so it is beer o'clock in Tulsa land.

There sure is a lot of sh!t I wish I didn't know or at least could not remember, Last night in dream land reliving some minor event, my wife woke me up yelling Bob stop hitting me. Forty six years of sleeping together is a hard habit to break let me tell you.

Guys I am outta here for a while.

Highwomen - Heaven is a Honky Tonk

Thumbs up Re: Byob !!!!!!

OK..... I'm back from God's Country.
    I'm goin back there in September.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Guys I am outta here for a while.

OK that's long enough.
    So.....how was the elbow bending session with Paul?

My cousins gave me a t-shirt that reads...."West Virginia Coal Miner, six inches from Hell and still digging"!