Page 1511 of 1749 FirstFirst ... 5111011141114611501151015111512152115611611 ... LastLast
Results 52,851 to 52,885 of 61194

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Mr. John T of Texas played this on another thread.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Where the heck is Glen? If you are dead at least let me know.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Well looks like everybody left this place, Guess I will drink up all the booze and an move on down the road, or just sit here and talk to myself.

I guess I need to go make a fresh pot of coffee, the wife will be up in about an hour and she needs about three cups before she is friendly.

Good Morning from WVA.
    Hope you fella's are all doing well.
    Coffee is good this morning.
    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Hey Kevin, I was wondering if you were enjoying your trip.

I hope to heck Glen's computer is the only thing broken, Ya just never know about us old farts, check out times tend to change.

Not checked out yet my friend...ha! Just busy and worn out.
    Yesterday I worked in the garden 5 hours, daylight till 12. Came home tired and had some lunch.
    Stretched out for a nap at 1 and slept till 5. Ate dinner around 5, laid down and slept till 5 this morning.
    Got to the garden this morning at 7 and came home at 12. Sounds boring but I like it.
    Beer time!

So good to hear from you Glen and I am so glad you feel good enough to put that time into your garden. Don't sound boring to me.

Glen I need a shot of something and a beer, looking out the window of the Byob I see a couple of trolls that are workin to get some folks banned, It just aint worth the key taps to even respond to them.

I mixed it up with a couple of those fools a day or two ago.
    It's not worth the risk. Funny thing, it's okay to be a mad fool on this forum, but it's "rude" to call one of the bastids a fool. I rarely leave this thread.
    How about some Lone Stars and Tequila shots and some limes?

That would be very good and even better if I could be there to do it in person.

Can any one here tell me how to get a picture from skype to this forum? Curtis sent me a pic of a battle ship that took a guy ten years to build, it is three feet long and the detail is amazing. I have tried the copy, share, move and no joy. If he sees this post an and answer maybe he can help.

I got it after ten thousand tries.

I don't know how I got that but I guess it worked.

Indeed it did work, Bobby. Nice job, that (the battleship)
    I remember when we took a camping vacation in Alabama, we took a tour of a battleship. Oh, yeah... It was the USS Alabama by some coincidence. Amazing things they are. Still, I'm glad I didn't have to be on one in wartime.
    "We all have a gift, Frank. Yours will reveal itself. Eventually."

Hey Fred, Did you do your trip yet or is that this weekend, No boats and war for me, I will take jungle war over water on fire and sharks any day.

The thought of being at the bottom of the food chain and more miles than I could swim ruled out the navy for me and those chopper guys, bless their heart well, well clouds don't do much to hide you and if you are the only one in county that sounds like that. No thank you. God Bless JoP.

Planning to leave on Friday morning, pending the status of this swollen gland. On day three of the Antibiotics, and it's definitely worse. I stopped at the ENT doc's office this afternoon, and they had a cancellation tomorrow - same doctor, same problem, same gland as six years ago. Hopefully, this will produce better results than Monday's clinic visit.

And, I am grateful that I missed out on the draft by a mere three weeks back in 1972.

You can't believe some of the boats those guys at that model boat builders make. Curt has sent me pics that were unbelievable. Every detail on a one foot long model that was a real ship, down to the chains and ammo.

Dang Fred, heal up soon. That has to be miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    Planning to leave on Friday morning, pending the status of this swollen gland. On day three of the Antibiotics, and it's definitely worse. I stopped at the ENT doc's office this afternoon, and they had a cancellation tomorrow - same doctor, same problem, same gland as six years ago. Hopefully, this will produce better results than Monday's clinic visit.

And, I am grateful that I missed out on the draft by a mere three weeks back in 1972.
    I am glad for you my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Dang Fred, heal up soon. That has to be miserable.
    Looking for a silver lining... I've lost three pounds since last Wednesday.

Stay on top of that buddy, I am such a baby when it comes to sore throats.

Another day is passing by and looks like it will be one of those days for me. Coffee is ready and beers in the cooler.

Good morning, Sir...sorry you're off to a bad start today...thanks for the coffee!
    I hope your day gets better as it goes.

Hey Glen, you going to the garden to day?

Yep, about sunup...

Don't get too hot, and drink plenty, hydration doncha know.
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 07-25-2019 at 09:04 AM.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Excuse me.

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Hey Kev, good that you remembered my name. Are you still out there in God's country?

This little hole in the wall place called the byob is pretty much a sanctuary from the crazy meanness of politics. I enjoy being here and it gives me something to do when I don't feel good enough to be working, which is pretty much all the time anymore. I hear some pretty good tunes and once in a while some one will show up and shoot the bull with me. Right now I am sitting here having a beer and mostly watching my wife assemble a chest of drawers that will go in the room she just finished redoing, new paint and refinished wood floors. I think I may keep her.

I'm glad you hang around here...I doubt the place would still be here without you.
    Since we are here we might as well check out the Tequila pipeline just to see if the spigot still works.
    I hope you have a good night amigo.