Page 1378 of 1919 FirstFirst ... 3788781278132813681377137813791388142814781878 ... LastLast
Results 48,196 to 48,230 of 67156

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Gman, you better walk softly and carry a big stick, I see trouble a brewing from a couple of folk. The Claymores are out as are the toe poppers and bouncing Bettys, Watch your step brother.
    Ya think?? <G>

Ah, well... another day, another idiotic post or twenty from the Usual Suspects. Life goes on.

Meantime, I'm topping up the coffee tank, getting ready to do some office work, then receive delivery of a Geffen-bundle just before lunch. Our darling d-i-l has reached the halfway stage of gestation, so the parents are visiting the medicos for a checkup and the latest sonogram. At this stage, the larvae is about 10" and 10 oz. Growth is happening fast. Mom reports that she's doing more advanced gymnastics in there.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Morning Gman.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Good morning to all! Taking a day off to give myself a few days off this bum leg. Looks like a great weekend for staying close to home here in Okie town. Bobby, Tedeschi Trucks is coming to the Brady in the Fall.

Morning Gman.
    Mornin' Trouble <G> Hope you get into plenty of it today!!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Good morning Garland, hope the leg heals quickly for you, and Gman no trouble in my immidiate future that I can see.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Morning all, hot night, round 104-5 yesterday and today and dry lightning. A few fires about as a result but a long way from us fortunately.
    Change in a couple of days, but no rain they say.

Morning to you Mr.Skuthorp cool here and getting cooler the next few days. 8f for Sunday I may have to put on a jacket to tend my chickens that day, dang and socks too.

Bobby, do you wear those socks with your rubber crocks?

Afternoon, all. 56° and partly sunny here in central Cal.

Life is short, play with your cougar.

Hey Curt, nah I got a pair of high top rubber boots for just such an occasion. How you doin my friend?

Doing well, thanks. Helping the little woman move into her new place. She gave me the day off so im sitting in the warm sun having a brew. It's only 3:30 here, but well past 4:00 at my house!

4:41 here drink up buddy.

I messed up, its actually only 2:30 here. Urp. Cheers.

How can you mess up Drinkin Beer.

I'll have another beer and think about it. There has to be a way, im certain.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

How can you mess up Drinkin Beer.

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Curty is in fine form and Cali land is treating him well.

Kevin That looks a lot like a Tequila night to me.

Jeebus, Kevin... that brings back some memories of high school.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Hey Gman, how was your day? Mine is just about done, Got all my shots yesterday, things to keep me on my feet and outta the hospital and they are kinda kickin my butt today. Oh well a few hours sleep and some exciting dreams and Bob should be back to nor wait scratch that I will still be Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    Jeebus, Kevin... that brings back some memories of high school.
    High school………… that place and it's inhabitants is about the last I want any memories of……………..

I didn't drink much in high school.
    I gave all my drinks to my girlfriend.

Hey Gman, how was your day? Mine is just about done, Got all my shots yesterday, things to keep me on my feet and outta the hospital and they are kinda kickin my butt today. Oh well a few hours sleep and some exciting dreams and Bob should be back to nor wait scratch that I will still be Bob.
    I double-dang-sure hope that rabies shot was one of 'em. I heard that Tulsmanian Devils are especially prone to rabid ramblings <G> Normal is over-rated. Just ask Glen! <G>
    Last edited by David G; 03-01-2019 at 09:40 PM.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Quote Originally Posted by skuthorp View Post
    High school………… that place and it's inhabitants is about the last I want any memories of……………..
    I rather enjoyed h.s. It helps that I was surfing a lot. But enjoyed school also. Enjoyed band... until I was booted. Enjoyed helping with the literary magazine. Enjoyed the informal drag racing on Friday night. Enjoyed all the beach time. Good grades were easy, and most of the teachers were good. Enjoyed teaching the psychology course senior year (long story). Enjoyed the pickup football games in the winter on the muddy, muddy practice field... and the long sauna afterward. Enjoyed fishing & hunting with the usual mob. Enjoyed the budding sexuality of girls of that age. Enjoyed most of the sports I participated in (wrestling was a huge disappointment - I was good enough, but didn't really love guys sweaty armpits. Enjoyed all the seafood. And the boating. And my summer jobs as a deckhand, a coca-cola bottler, and plywood mill worker. Enjoyed fighting for fun with rival schools after football games. Enjoyed fixing up my car. Enjoyed weekends away with the family at the cabin on Puget Sound.

I'm sorry I had to miss my 50th h.s. reunion - as I'm sure there are folks I'd have enjoyed catching up with. But the fact that my two best buddies are MIA made it easier to forego.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

I don't remember much from High School, but I was thinking about what kevin said.

Been up a couple of hours, caught up on all the news of the day, made coffee and brougth another case of beer in from the garage. Life still goes on here in Okieland.
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 03-02-2019 at 03:16 AM.

Dead still and hot, lots if smoke from someone else's bushfire. Several beers in order……….
    It's so dry there are no mosquitos, not that they bother me anyway, and I'm in the hammock down the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by skuthorp View Post
    Dead still and hot, lots if smoke from someone else's bushfire. Several beers in order……….
    It's so dry there are no mosquitos, not that they bother me anyway, and I'm in the hammock down the garden.
    I would be looking for so A/C if it was that hot here,that kind of heat just doesn't do well with me anymore.

Good to see you moving around, Bobby, even if slowly.
    I expect another cold day, but I might get out this afternoon.
    Good luck with those fires, Jeff!

Morning Glen, I was off in the other room seeing if my wife needed me to boss her around some, she convinced me I should just stick to my computer and coffee this morning.

Izt morning ALREADY??? We had the munchkin for a few hours yesterday. He's a non-stop bundle of energy and curiosity. The biggest hit was when grandma set him up standing on a cooler at the sink, with some water and some toys.

Time for coffee. A hammock sounds lovely... but it's below freezing here at the moment.

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

brought another case of beer in from the garage.

If you need any help, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Domesticated_Mr. Know It All View Post
    If you need any help, let me know.

Where did you even GET this secret Tulsmanian footage? I thought he had destroyed it all <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Breakfast for Kevin.

Gman, do you just have to out me all the time?