Page 1318 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 318818121812681308131713181319 ... LastLast
Results 46,096 to 46,130 of 46376

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Morning Mr.G, I like breakfast food best of all. Got so many eggs I have to do something with them. My wife likes bacon with her eggs, for me sausage is number 1 and ham a close second. Look like the weather people are talking some nasty weather for us starting later today and through saturday freezing rain sleet and snow. looks like more ice than snow. I hope we don't repeat the 07 thing.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Morning Mr.G, I like breakfast food best of all. Got so many eggs I have to do something with them. My wife likes bacon with her eggs, for me sausage is number 1 and ham a close second. Look like the weather people are talking some nasty weather for us starting later today and through saturday freezing rain sleet and snow. looks like more ice than snow. I hope we don't repeat the 07 thing.
    You ever bake eggs in muffin tins? Sausage pucks and egg cups are big around here.

Also frittata, which our kids have learned means leftovers chopped into a hard cooked omelette.

Peace,
    Robert

Muffin tin and wrapped in bacon? kinda like the oyster thing. Morning to ya Rob.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

I wonder if anyone remembers who posted that oyster recipe and what it was called.

Well no rain so far and that is ok by me. A couple of these and life will look different.

Followed by this.

If ya ever watched a fox meet a city dog you know they come out and act all friendly and submissive, they let the dog get close and then they run closer to cover. they keep acting friendly and finally the dog follows them into the brush where mister or misses fox waits. One grabs him by the back leg and ham strings him and the the other goes for the throat. Dinner is served. Kinda reminds me of some on this forum. Nother beer and it will be better here.

Tough old world we live in, had my share of crap but I still know enough to not follow that fox into the bush.

Tough old world we live in, had my share of crap but I still know enough to not follow that fox into the bush.
    Do foxes even EAT Gila Monsters??? <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

They don't flock with me, I eat saw dust and s#%t 2x4s or so some one once said.

Damn Youngins

Morning all, we are still waiting for that major ice/snow storm to get started, looks like the weather people don't know their head from their tail. Oh well I don't mind if they call the whole event off. Coffee, beer, Tequila take your choice.

Well heck, the weatherpeople canceled our snow event, funny how we went from the whole sate of Oklahoma state of emergency to maybe some places will get some heavy snow. Tulsa is to expect maybe some freezing rain. We will see how this works out.

Yeah... but the coffee still hits the spot. We've been having sunny days here, and lows just below freezing. I kinda like it - except for the heating bills. Wouldn't mind seeing some snow, but my meteorologist buddy says not likely anytime soon. As you say... what do THEY know?

Fog.

Honest to goodness tule fog this am. Visibility was measured in dozens of feet.

Lovely.

Peace,
    Damp Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by amish rob View Post
    Fog.

Honest to goodness tule fog this am. Visibility was measured in dozens of feet.

Lovely.

Peace,
    Damp Everywhere
    I remember riding my bicycle in tule fog in NoCal. Beautiful, ethereal, and very quiet. But the visibility... Yikes!

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    I remember riding my bicycle in tule fog in NoCal. Beautiful, ethereal, and very quiet. But the visibility... Yikes!

Many were the days, when heading to an orange grove, we navigated by driving with the passenger door open, and using the outer lane line or shoulder as a guide.

It just ain’t safe to use the centerline for such.

Peace,
    Robert

The only fog here today is in my head. David is Curt posting any thing on face book?

The only fog here today is in my head. David is Curt posting any thing on face book?
    Yes... an ongoing celebration of love.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

OMG, what a stoner.

Wifey is home today, she is taking me to Smitty's Garage for an onion burger and a DNR beer. https://eatatthegarage.com/locations...lsa-riverside/

I bettya thought she was taking me there for rod repair. That one is broken and in need of a total rebuild.

I bettya thought she was taking me there for rod repair. That one is broken and in need of a total rebuild.
    It ain't the age... it's the mileage <G>

Give her a hug for me. Enjoy your burger. Kids are talking about coming over tonight and making a big pot of sketti & meatballs. If that falls thru... I may get a burger for lunch. You inspired me. Yet again!!! <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Nothin like a good burger and beer, I hope your day is a great one as well as the rest of the weekend for you.

Nothin like a good burger and beer, I hope your day is a great one as well as the rest of the weekend for you.
    There is a joint here that grinds their burger meat daily. Same place I first had smoked meatloaf.

I can’t just eat any old burger, normally, but a good one is good.

Peace,
    Old Blabber Lips

27C948DB-4F65-42F2-ADFE-E6F8391DF88D.jpg
    Here y’all go...

Peace,
    Robert

Hello from Glen. I have pneumonia. Spent Tuesday to Wednesday in the hospital. Can’t breathe. See you next week.

Just talked to Glen, Told him he better shape up, the byob needs him. He is still pretty sick but getting better.

Gman, Smitty's was fun and a good old fashion onion burger and the fries were really good. The DNR and Cabin Boy beer were not to shabby either.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Longino View Post
    Hello from Glen. I have pneumonia. Spent Tuesday to Wednesday in the hospital. Can’t breathe. See you next week.
    Knock this sh!t off. That IS an order.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Gman, Smitty's was fun and a good old fashion onion burger and the fries were really good. The DNR and Cabin Boy beer were not to shabby either.
    I just dropped by the house for a quick ham sammich. The kids are bringing a spaghetti dinner and garlic bread over tonight. I'll make a salad, and supply the beer/wine.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

I wish I could be there, sounds like a fun time.

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    I just dropped by the house for a quick ham sammich. The kids are bringing a spaghetti dinner and garlic bread over tonight. I'll make a salad, and supply the beer/wine.
    Ya know if I was there I could Be Uncle Bob and as Uncle it would be my responsibly to teach them about the Mezcal thing. You will thank me later Maybe, an uncle fills the gap Dad and grandpa cant.