Page 1526 of 1771 FirstFirst ... 5261026142614761516152515261527153615761626 ... LastLast
Results 53,376 to 53,410 of 61974

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Well after the daylight came and before the heat I managed to mount one of those patio umbrellas up over my tomatoes, that have some how survived this heat. I have been picking a few but I have to get them while they are still pretty green, they sun scald if they even begin to ripen on the vine. I can tell you plants that say they need full sun never did a summer in Tulsa. The corn can stand that afternoon sun but all the other stuff just cooks with out some kind of shade.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Morning All,

I think I need some of that chewy coffee.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

A chewy coffee for Mr.G.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    A chewy coffee for Mr.G.
    Make it a double, if you would <G>

How ya doing so far today?
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

A double for you and not to bad as long as I don't venture outside, It is gonna be a long boring day here.

What you got going on today

What you got going on today
    Working on my boat project. Pump out a couple of boats that got caught in an unexpected thunder-shower. Sanding and staining an interior door for my youngest. A few calls to return about potential jobs. Mowing the lawn. A hot date with a beautiful brunette. Maybe bake some tollhouse cookies later. Maybe. Or just an early bedtime... as I'm really enjoying the book I'm reading.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Sounds like a busy kinda day.

Sounds like a busy kinda day.
    Just normal. Forgot to mention a bit of drawing, if I can get to the copy shop to make some blanks.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

I will wash up the Crock pot and put it away and my day will pretty much be finished, I have a model of a B17 I would love to paint and build, but since these tremors set in that kind of a thing is in the past. I can't even work puzzles without knocking parts out of whack
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 08-12-2019 at 11:30 AM. Reason: to dumb to know.

I hope Glen comes back in here, that Okie trump humper is working to get him banned.

That is what happens if you bring Tequila to my house.

In case you don't know there are these praying hands at ORU and the bum wanted a picture of him in them.

Tequila made it sound like a good plan at the time. I am sure the jail time to follow would have convinced us otherwise.

Good times!
    I look a lot younger now than I did in that pic...hmmmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Longino View Post
    Good times!
    I look a lot younger now than I did in that pic...hmmmmm!
    I heard you were needing glasses.

Oh, and hair coloring don't count.

What a marvelous BlastFromThePast!!!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Pffft by now I'll bet the coffee is so weak, it couldn't defend itself.

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

The coffee can stand alone after three days, so take your chances my friend.

Thumbs up Re: Byob !!!!!!

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Glen makes some good coffee and that Son in law of his does some really good breakfast. I wish I could do that again.

Hey Fred, good tune and good to see you here. Fergot to hit the send thingy

Garland are you lookin in? I miss you.

Dang Fred, I am not sure she is as good as the belly dancer , but different for sure.

When Glen sees that he always wishes he was her guitar.

I will take that one to bed with me Fred. I love that kind of song. It doesn't matter what time I go to bed, I wake up the first time at ten thirty, next time twelve thirty and then at two. It just depends on how bad the dreams are which one I decide to get up on.

The reason I know those times is Curt's fault.He told me he had a clock that showed the time on the ceiling, just open your eyes and look up and there was the time. Well I had to have me one of those.

I think dream land is calling me, later my friends.

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

'Rosemary' by Sierra Elizabeth Ferrell

I've been keeping this one in reserve, for a special day. But it's too good to hold in abeyance. We can still play it on that special day.

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

This is a different flavor... but still nice --

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Morning folks, Chickens cared for and coffee made. That song Fred played must of had some magic in it. Went to bed a little before ten, woke up and thought dang it is starting as usual, looked at the clock and it said 5:03. I thought I never go to bed before five, or the clock is wrong. Nope I slept straight through with out a hiccup and no dang stupid dreams. A first in many years and damn did it feel good.

I saw on the news that folks in NSW are getting snow, Those kangaroos looked like they were having fun or maybe just trying to get out of it. I would take a day of that.