Page 2519 of 2545 FirstFirst ... 151920192419246925092518251925202529 ... LastLast
Results 88,131 to 88,165 of 89062

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

The coffee is ready, just break you off a chunk and soak it in that cup of bourbon. Things will seem right with the world.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

"para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Slow rainy morning here in Okieland, sad the elections came out like they did but that's just life I guess.
    Here's to better times.

Morning All,

I'll look at election results later. At the moment, we're kicking around plans for T'giving.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Morning David, just got off the phone with the Oncologist. She seems to be pleased with the way tings are working.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Morning David, just got off the phone with the Oncologist. She seems to be pleased with the way tings are working.
    Well I just wish they'd get it figured out for sure. I don't know whether to get excited about inheriting your brazillion coffee cans full of nuts & bolts... or just give up on ever seeing them, and let you and Keith Richards sort it out after the rest of us are all gone <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

David if you was my next door neighbor I would have you back your truck up to my shop and load it up.

David if you was my next door neighbor I would have you back your truck up to my shop and load it up.
    Then I'D need a bigger shop! <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

That one was for Glen, I sure miss my friend.

Nice tunes, pubsters. Thanks!!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Hi guys, good to see you in this old saloon.

Fred I do my best to stay up and talk to you but sometimes I just feel so bad I go to bed

That sounds good Fred

Hey guys, great tunes! Alan Jackson&rsquo;s studio recording of Blues Man might be one of my all time favorite tunes. The storyline, the mood, the rhythm, the lead breaks, the mandolin lead breaks&hellip;.. incredible production!!!

Another from Alan that says so much..
    [video=youtube;s9bD-lUUpKM] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s9bD-lUUpKM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If yer reading this, I still have power. If I still have power, I still have cold beer. We're getting outer bands and gusting 40 mph from TS Nicole. More free firewood.

Life is short, play with your cougar.

Morning Folks, I don't know how much firewood Curt will need where he lives.
    Glad he still has power and cold beer.

Not much going on in this old pub, I guess everyone sleeps in or is just to busy to stop by.

Morning All,

Busy day y'day, so I slept in extra today. Beautiful day here... until you step outside and it's 40 degrees with a breeze. I'm still working on a big proposal today, so will probably only go out to run an errand or two.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Morning David, glad you got to sleep in.

Morning David, glad you got to sleep in.
    Yeah, babies off to school. Sweetie off to work. Everyone else quiet for a change. So I just fell right back to sleep after turning off the alarm and saying to myself, 'Best get moving.' HAH!!!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

I managed to make myself stay in bed till three o'clock this morning.
    I just can't lay there in the dark and not think of a thousand or so bad things in my world so I just get up when I wake up most of the time.

Seems like a good time to set up the beer and shots for the afternoon folks in this place.

Hi Fred you are just too busy.

The two second thing sounds about right.

In between other things, I mixed up a batch of choc. chip cookies and had the first batch out of the oven just as the kiddos got home from school. But they'd been giving their dad lip on the walk home, so they GOT no cookies. Little devils really do take after their grandma sometimes!!! <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Well today Glen has been gone for four months, I will pour a couple of shots of Tequila in memory of my friend.

Morning All,

Had a 6am dockside meeting today. Still dark, but enough ambient lighting to see the problems. I think I talked the boat owner into doing the work himself, but hiring me to plan, direct, and supervise. Son2 has about convinced me to raise my rates.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Had a 1:45 am meeting with Satan, He comes to tell me how bad it is gonna get. He doesn't offer much in the way of a deal he just likes to torment me.