Page 1525 of 1836 FirstFirst ... 5251025142514751515152415251526153515751625 ... LastLast
Results 53,341 to 53,375 of 64232

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    Yeah. I felt like I hit the jackpot when my post finally got in.Attachment 42967
    That looks like someone I Drink with.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Fergot ta say I drink alone mostly so take that for what it is worth.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Split personality, Bobby???
    You may be on to something Fred.

96f here feels like 109 60% humidity and not a leaf stirring out there, come on frost.

I guess Glen is out having a good time with family, I think this was a weekend of more than one close family member having a birthday so I t is sorta all combined from what I can remember him telling me. I hope it is a wonderful weekend for him and his family.

Almost 2 pm, and I'm home for lunch. Only about 72 here at the moment. Iz Nize.

Here's one for Tulsy --

David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

94 here heat index 107. There is a bit of breeze.

Good afternoon Jimmy and DavidG. It sure gets boring sitting in this house and killin time. I would like to be doing about a hundred different things today, but no way can I get out in this heat, I have a roast and some veggies in the crock pot be caause it is just to hot to be cooking in here, the A C can't even keep up as it is.(:

They say the Index is 112 now and It feels it, I put a fan on my chickens this morning, They are suffering in this stuff.

Fred you would be cooked if you did that here, especially after those meds, they kick your butt. That is the only reason I can't get out in this, I get really sick when I get that hot.

Fred, where do you find all these gals

I have one of these. I was pulling it with my pickup today mowing the pasture and the blade stopped turning. I thought it might be the belt again, but that isn't it. I did find that the belt tensioning idler pulley has been rubbing on the PTO, probably got a too long belt last time. I have the engine loose now so I can get to the PTO, but it is too hot to stay out there very long. Next trip out, I will see if the electric PTO is working.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Longino View Post
    Took me all morning to get here,
    What a crock!
    I have a back door key.
    Shoulda said something.
    Since ya got a late start, let me pour ya one.

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Thumbs up Re: Byob !!!!!!

You can't go wrong with beer in the batter.
    Don't cut the pieces too big.
    Small pieces cook faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy W View Post
    I have one of these. I was pulling it with my pickup today mowing the pasture and the blade stopped turning. I thought it might be the belt again, but that isn't it. I did find that the belt tensioning idler pulley has been rubbing on the PTO, probably got a too long belt last time. I have the engine loose now so I can get to the PTO, but it is too hot to stay out there very long. Next trip out, I will see if the electric PTO is working.

Man I would love to have that, I guess it runs under it's own power and you just pull it

Jimmy, that thing looks evil! Attachment 42975

I'm about to try making beer battered cod fillets. Wish me luck - I've never done a piece of fish well.
    Hot oil drop the pieces in and when they float to the top they are done. Don't add to many at once or it will cool you oil to much.

Some of the best fish I've had was cooked over a fire on a stick.

Did you hombres drink up all the cold beer and Mezcal while I was partying with the kids?
    I have the thirst of a 78 year old dry coot!

Quote Originally Posted by Domesticated_Mr. Know It All View Post
    Some of the best fish I've had was cooked over a fire on a stick.
    I bet it wasn't beer battered.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Longino View Post
    Did you hombres drink up all the cold beer and Mezcal while I was partying with the kids?
    I have the thirst of a 78 year old dry coot!
    Glen It has been really hot here so I prolly drank your share and now am working on mine.

Was 103 awhile ago here.
    104 forecast tomorrow. All I can do is stay inside.

I hear you, I will be glad when it cools down some.

Just looked out the back door, 100 in the shade on my back deck, that just aint right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    I bet it wasn't beer battered.
    No but I was.

Man I would love to have that, I guess it runs under it's own power and you just pull it
    Yep, it has a 17HP Cowasocky engine and the blades swing if you hit anything too solid. My father and sister went in together and bought it years ago and I ended up with it. The problem seems to be with the PTO. I will pull it off tomorrow. I can pull it with the pickup and run the A/C but keep the windows down so that I can listen to it. You can also adjust the angle of the tongue so it will track to either side.

I heard this lady earlier on Fred's post and went looking for more. What a fine voice!

Good morning to all, I hope you had a good night. I found some of that coffee Kevin made yesterday, I pried it out of the pot it bounced around on the bar and fell off in the floor. I picked it up brushed it off and cut me off a chunk of it. Not bad but I guess I will make some fresh before anyone wants some.

Oh cold beers and Bloody Marias from Glens Tequila.

I'll drink a cup with you, Bobby, then I'm off to the garden for a couple of hours.
    Thank you so much for the birthday thread!

You are very welcome my friend. Have a good day and don't over do in this heat.

Well after the daylight came and before the heat I managed to mount one of those patio umbrellas up over my tomatoes, that have some how survived this heat. I have been picking a few but I have to get them while they are still pretty green, they sun scald if they even begin to ripen on the vine. I can tell you plants that say they need full sun never did a summer in Tulsa. The corn can stand that afternoon sun but all the other stuff just cooks with out some kind of shade.

Morning All,

I think I need some of that chewy coffee.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

A chewy coffee for Mr.G.

A chewy coffee for Mr.G.
    Make it a double, if you would <G>

How ya doing so far today?
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

A double for you and not to bad as long as I don't venture outside, It is gonna be a long boring day here.