Page 2114 of 2161 FirstFirst ... 111416142014206421042113211421152124 ... LastLast
Results 73,956 to 73,990 of 75615

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Credits are good my friend.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Fred should be up and around by now planning an outside day. Glen is probably getting rain and planning on staying dry.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

I hope you have a Great time Fred and a good cause indeed.

Wondering about Kevin the kia guy and I figgered it out.

I think I may known this gal in another life.

Drinks on the house...

Hi Glen, you may not remember but one time I said drinks on me and Donn said why would you pour drinks on yourself? He tried to pretended he had never heard that before. I will take two of what ever you are pouring.

Yikes... whadda day.

My morning got cut short by a phone call from my sweetie. Had to run home and haul the pooch to the emergency vet. Coughing up wads of blood. After hours there the verdict was: non-urgent. Go ahead and schedule some diagnostic work with the regular vet.

Because of CV19... I had to wait in the car. Waited so long, the battery died. Again. So I had AAA come and plug in a new one. I'd been trying to milk it until my regularly scheduled visit in a couple of weeks with my normal mechanic. I trust them to have reasonable prices and excellent gear. <sigh>

So now I'm supposed to monitor him for the rest of the day. No more sawdust. &$&*&%#@%&()*%#@$& I had very big plans for today, and this totally buggered them. Good thing I'm such a patient sort, and can just say... manana. He's a great pooch. But I know this wasn't going to be a crisis situation... just my sweetie getting a little twitchy. Shoulda said no... let's wait and see if he repeats.

Rum please... and keep it coming.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

A double Jack Iron for David and hopes for a good out come for the pooch.

Fred sez Jack Iron bad. I say it's rum.

Being from Oregone I bet you never thought if you left it running it would charge the battery here have another shot of this here Jack Iron.

Tulsy -- I got that picture of the OkieCycle you are suggesting I switch to. Were you wanting me to share it? No problem. So this is what they ride in Tulsa, eh? Makes sense!!

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Well it don't fall off in the pot holes in our roads like these modern cars do.

So, if I gotta be tied down here all day, I should do something productive. I started by stealing a mess of the chicken she just cooked, and turning it into a great sheet of nachos. Lime/Salt corn chips. Chicken. Beans. Rice. Sautéed garlic. Salsa. Spritz of lime juice. Cheddar. Chipotle. Franks. Onion powder. Smoked paprika. Fresh-ground pepper. And more chipotle. Turned out muy delicioso!!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Pass me one of those if you will David. Por favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Pass me one of those if you will David. Por favor.
    I'd be happy to. FREDZ!!! How's that gadget coming?
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

David, I really hope you get all your plans and projects together and all your good dreams come true. You are a friend sir and I hope the best for you.

Fred sez Jack Iron bad. I say it's rum.
    Rum In Name Only

Being from Oregone I bet you never thought if you left it running it would charge the battery here have another shot of this here Jack Iron.
    Yeah, I wasn't sure how his battery could have died if the engine was idling. Guess David turned the engine off. Ooops!

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    I'd be happy to. FREDZ!!! How's that gadget coming?
    Tol' ya, man. The components won't be available for another 300 years.

I did have a nice visit with the grandboys, even though I had to rub elbows with my daughter's in-laws. Price to be paid, I guess.

Fred I bet that cheered you up a bit, Happy for you.

So happy for you Fred. I think this song fits the times.

Those little ones grow so fast, not long ago we had little girls playing in the house and yard, one of them is in her mid forties the other on pushing fifty. It goes so fast as you know.

My wifes Grandfather lived to be a hundred and two, one day he ask, where the hell did a hundred years go. In my seventies I ask a similar question.

It really does go by fast. Kevin would post this song.

Well it is Saturday night.

Hi Glen, you may not remember but one time I said drinks on me and Donn said why would you pour drinks on yourself? He tried to pretended he had never heard that before. I will take two of what ever you are pouring.
    I do remember that...did not remember it was Donn who said it.
    Two Mezcal shots for you my friend.

Thank you Glen, I hope things are good in your world.
    Fred I don't think most of my online friends drink much really.

If Curt was here he would drink some beer with me and some Tequila. I don't know if he likes Mezcal or not. I think I could sit down with Glen and some beer and Mezcal and have a good time. Fred from what you say I think I could sip your rum and my beer and enjoy the company. Maybe some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    Well, sir. I say it's the quality of the drinking that counts, not necessarily the quantity.
    You are right and the company so much more. The same way I feel about life

Drinking is like sex..drink a little and talk about it a lot...

I never talk about my sex life but I do drink a hell of a lot of beer.

Best tv sword fight I have seen.

Fredz... I'm campaigning for ya. Forget those skeletons in your closet... and GO for it!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Morning folks, one day left in this cold month and we should be on our way to spring. Coffee is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    Fredz... I'm campaigning for ya. Forget those skeletons in your closet... and GO for it!
    Gman I had to build a new room to keep all my skeletons in, closet would not hold them all.

Breakfast menu, egg burritos or beans and toast with a tomato slice, both if you like. Bloody Marys and or coffee