Page 1477 of 2000 FirstFirst ... 4779771377142714671476147714781487152715771977 ... LastLast
Results 51,661 to 51,695 of 69990

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Will you be stocking up on more whine? David G

No, I have plenty of whine, thank you! ....ha

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Good morning Mr.G.
    Good morning, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Longino View Post
    Will you be stocking up on more whine? David G

No, I have plenty of whine, thank you! ....ha
    Well... THAT'S a relief <G>

My whine is that it started raining - just before the landscape person is due to show up. <sigh>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

Almost all the water is gone today. My watermelon vines appear to have survived being submerged yesterday. I saw the eagle again yesterday out by the levee.

Eagle 6-24-2019 01.jpg

Religion kills folk, just ask Jesus if you don't believe me, being a christian and being a church member is two different things. A tree shall be known by the fruit it bares.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

One our friends in the pub does not do agave products, so rum and coke for him. The rest of us will have to settle for some Jose. Drinks on the bar my friends.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Slurp....thanks!
    Headed to the garden now...when I get back here I hope I can have some more shots.

Gardener Glen, I sure am glad someone is having a good garden year, I will sit these up on the bar, maybe Glen or someone will spot them.

Hey Fred, I was thinkin about you, How was your day?

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

I smell chili.

need some beer to go with that eh?
    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

What... no one's started the coffee yet? OK... I'll do it, but the Complaint Dept. is closed until further notice!!

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

I guess when it gets this hot, breathing is a full time job.
    Humidity is pretty high too.
    Hope you guys are chillin and drinking an icey cold beverage in the shade.

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Howdy, Kevin! It was cool and breezy in the garden this morning for a change. I picked 185 tomatoes. No, I am not telling a Texas lie?
    Wish I could share them with you hombres.
    Not good seeing Bobby missing.
    Have a good day my friend!

Hi Kevin. After a day at work in the heat and humidity I am at the moment sitting at the bar of my favorite pizza joint, finishing an ice cold locally brewed lager, and about to head for home with a pie.

Life is good.
    "We have come to live in a society based on insults, on lies and on things that just aren't true. It creates an environment where deranged people feel empowered." -- Colin Powell, 10/30/18

I’m hungry for a coney dog. I think once I get home I’m gonna cook up some chili sauce.
    "We have come to live in a society based on insults, on lies and on things that just aren't true. It creates an environment where deranged people feel empowered." -- Colin Powell, 10/30/18

Afternoon guys, not got much bs in me today. Tough night to say the least this crap has to end some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Afternoon guys, not got much bs in me today. Tough night to say the least this crap has to end some time.
    Hey, Tulsmanian. Thinking cool, dry thoughts atcha.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Thank you David, I will take all the help I can get.

185 maters think of the chili you could make with that. or stew or sgetty sauce.

This sh!t is defiantly gonna kill me I am just so thankful it has not turned to cancer. My friend died of Lung cancer, he was in so much pain, I would sit with him in the hospital at the end and hold his hand. My hand was black and blue after a coupe of days. Mine is more like drowning and with that comes the heart thing and the brain fog the high blood pressure and extreme weakness.

I learned that song in the third grade, I kinda sang that to Sandy this morng

I am more than ready to saddle ol paint for the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    Chili... without beans? That's just unnatural!!!
    I am with you Fred.

Fred, do you make your own seasoning or use a store brand? I used to mix my own then started using the Williams in the foil pack. Now I use the Carroll Shelby's chili kit. I really like it.

I hear you my friend, I used to use two pounds of meat beans, tomatoes and onions an it last for maybe some left overs. Now half that much and for the most part half of that gets frozen for a later date.
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 06-26-2019 at 07:40 PM.

I have been banned from the kitchen for a while, I am back to trying to burn the house down. Day before yesterday I decided to boil some corn on the cob, Well there is this rule in my house, Bob if you cook stay in the kitchen or turn the fire off. Well I decided that I could start the corn go lock my shop come back and it would be done. That was around five o'clock. Well my wife came home about one in the am in a panick she rushed in here and said Bob are you ok? I ask her what's wrong, she said there is a pan on the stove you burned up with corn that is totally black and no water and the whole top of the cabinet is to hot to touch. The sad part of that is I went by that stove to the frig at least five times and never gave it a thought. My sense of smell is gone as well as most of my brain.

Your recipe sounds good to me.

Fred I don't think the seafood thing is a good thing to try. On the other hand it maybe the best you ever et.

I know they make deer chili and rabbit chili, cause I have had both. Chili is poor folks food if it will go in the pot it will work.

I come in my room and shut the door so I can do my ac and oxygen thing, they could drop a bomb in the other room and I would never know it, did I say I am also kinda deaf. She bought a fire extinguisher and put beside my desk in my room. I ask her what it was for and she said maybe you will get out alive.

I seen a lot of folks get barbecued and it didn't look like real fun to me. You don't know how many years it took before I could even be near folks cooking on a grill.

My sweetie laughs at me because sometimes I'll leave the oven or broiler on. Never done it with a burner... yet.

I love chili. Y'all might inspire me. I just made a pot of pasta with marinara sauce, lots of garlic, and a pound of medium shrimp. I really do love shrimps.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks