Page 2499 of 2528 FirstFirst ... 149919992399244924892498249925002509 ... LastLast
Results 87,431 to 87,465 of 88458

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

i could use a nap
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Nap time is over, now it is beer o'clock.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Good luck Fred, I hope the shot thing gets better soon.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    my whole day has been a vax-induced semi nap.

Outside of a sore arm for a couple of days, I've had zero after-effects from this this latest booster (Moderna bivalent booster). That's quite a contrast to all the previous COVID shots, each of which took me down for the count for at least a day.
    You would not enjoy Nietzsche, sir. He is fundamentally unsound. — P.G. Wodehouse (Carry On, Jeeves)

I just need to get my Flu shot, all my covid things are up to date.

Ok Fred, just stay off the heavy machinery.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    The way my brain works (caffeine relaxes me), maybe a couple beers would chase away the fogginess! I'm willing to experiment.
    have you tried tequila?
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post
    have you tried tequila?
    Fred don't do agave.

I gotta say he drinks some mighty fine rhum though.

Well... no nap yet. Just gritted y teeth and charged into the fray. The fray won. Now I'm tireder, the headache is worse, and I'm needier of a nap.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Not the most up lifting of ditties but if got a good beat and I can dance to it! Dick I'll give it a 9.

Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --
    ...........fighting against the deliberate polarization of politics...

or

Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --

I like them both!
    Skip

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Morning folks, Bloody Marys to help get over Friday night.
    I gotta say Fred posted some strange video last night. Good to see BROTHM stop by and spin a couple of tunes.

Morning Fred, enjoy your day off.

Morning All,

Took Tylenol PM before bed, and boy did I sleep. Only woke once - when my favorite 20# cat jumped up directly onto my belly. I needed some sleep. I awoke to my son bringing me a mug of coffee. Went into the kitchen for a splash more creamer, and found my sweetie teaching 3 how to bake biscuits. So cute to see them both hard at it, all geared up in their aprons.

Tulsy - Bloody Mary's sound good. Hope you're doing good. Here's something lively to wake up with --

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Morning David, glad you had a good sleep.

Been helping the babies draw. Now mom is bundling them up to head for the park. I'll get ready to watch some feetball.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Hope your teams win.

Morning again, hope everyone had a good night or day. Coffee is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Morning again, hope everyone had a good night or day. Coffee is ready.
    Coffee sounds good. I went back to sleep for a bit. 3 is still asleep, but 5 is gladly supplying her share of noise this morning <G> Right now he's talking about Mad Cow Disease (don't ask me where he comes up with diz chit... though him mom IS a nurse).

Hope everyone has a lovely day!!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Morning David.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Morning David.
    Morning T'Devil. Hope you're doing well.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

I need more than coffee for breakfast also... still pondering what.

Been reading on the couch with 3 - she picked out a pile of Halloween-themed books. I guess she's already looking forward to it.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Breakfast was a treat. Fritatta. Bacon chunks fried up crisp, then brown rice fried up on the crisp side in a bit of the bacon grease. Three eggs beaten and poured on top, left on the burner till almost done, then transferred to the broiler for a minute. Spicing was fresh pepper, garlic powder, and garam masala (a WTH experiment) and turned out heavenly.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Just to bump it up to the top, coffee is on, hot water for the tea totalers and cold beer for the needy.

Not much morning traffic in this old saloon. I guess everyone just got tired of it.

Hiya Bobby. I'm just taking a break from battling the hordes at the grocery store. I spent most of the weekend tightening up the yard in preparation for hurricane Ian. This area has been in the cone of uncertainty for about 5 days now and it's looking like the Cali girl will get to see her first hurricane. She loves thunderstorms but she's a little nervous about this action.

Life is short, play with your cougar.

Morning Curt, I been worrying about you and that storm. I hope you miss the bad stuff. Your lady will not like a week with out power. Stay safe my friend.

Morning All,

Tulsy -- I count myself among the needy. But what I need is coffee, please.

Curtism -- hang in there! A quick question for you... does deliberately living in Hurricane Alley automatically qualify you for a 'masochist' diagnosis... or do you still need to see a doctor? <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Morning David, the coffee is for the needy as well.