Page 1239 of 1271 FirstFirst ... 2397391139118912291238123912401249 ... LastLast
Results 43,331 to 43,365 of 44465

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

"para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Keep on rockin in the free world.

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Just as well fire up the coffee maker I guess, some wars never end.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Thinking about breakfast, maybe some scrambled eggs, gravy, hash browns and link sausage,biscuits and coffee. Later today I will put a rack of ribs on the smoker.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Thinking about breakfast, maybe some scrambled eggs, gravy, hash browns and link sausage,biscuits and coffee. Later today I will put a rack of ribs on the smoker.
    Sunday saw me eating eggs, potatoes, sausage and biscuits (with, of course).

Ribs? Pass. I don’t cotton to gnawing on bones. I recently proper barbecued corn over pecan wood, though. An hour over slow fire on the cool, smoky side will transform corn.

Take it easy Bobby. All we have is what we are, Pard. Relax. Be you. Find the joy in right now. It’s all you got, Brother.

Peace,
    Robert

Yum...smoked ribs and cold beer...can I come over, Bobby!
    Have a good day Sir...you too, Ronert!
    I'm getting along fine the last few days. Looking forward to cooler weather. Cheers...

I had a brace of eggses over easy, and a slice of rye toast. Small glass of milk. Some fresh backberries for dessert. Gotta love this time of year. I grilled some shrimp the other night, on skewers. Almost all the veggies came from our garden.

David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    http://www.harborwoodworking.com/boat.html

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

I have an abundance of eggs right now, my five little hens are laying everyday and a couple of my whiteleghorns have started laying. Even though the old hens lay small eggs that is more eggs than I can eat a week. Wifey only eats a couple a week, she is a cereal for breakfast person.
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 08-09-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Some day my head and fingers will get together and the typing and speeling will work for me with out 40 corrections on each post.

Hell if I spell a word wrong and try to correct it it just gets wronger.

Hell if I spell a word wrong and try to correct it it just gets wronger.
    HOW long you been married? You should know by now that's the way it works in general <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

46 years last June, and I am never right so no need to try and correct. Remember besides wife there is two daughters.

Ribs are on the grill, don't take much heat on a day like this, smoker was over a hundred degrees with out fire.

46 years last June, and I am never right so no need to try and correct. Remember besides wife there is two daughters.
    Yeah... but at least the TDG is meek, mild, and soft-spoken... <G>

Hadn't heard 'Senor Blues' for a while then the jazz station was playing this nice Clifford Jordan version of it a bit ago. Love it.

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Old folks music?

Good morning guys and ladies. Coffee is good this morning, Friday again and another hot day in Okieland. Cold drinks will be good later today.

Hot day blues .

'' You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know. ''
    Grateful Dead

Good morning Mr. Sibley and good song.

Bed time here, 10.20pm. Night all.
    '' You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know. ''
    Grateful Dead

Sleep well sir.

Just steamed a dozen eggs, got beer and I guess air pollution is going to be an issue later.

Air pollution? Shoo. We have been under grey skies for more than a week. Everything is covered with a thin film from the smoke.

Luckily, it’s only low 100s. Hehe.

My old fishing buddy, Uncle Bernie (not an uncle, not named bernie, but called Uncle Bernie) and I call boiled eggs “eating eggs” when in the boat.
    To properly shell an eating egg, there must be a proper flat spot atop the sheer or on a thwart designated to egg rolling. Rolling an egg along a sheerline is one of life’s joys.

Peace,
    Yolk Whiteman

Ya live good Rob.

Hotter than heck all day, now storms moving in quickly. Oh well if I don't get blown away at least it will cool down some.

Storms past a few limbs down but no big deal. http://www.newson6.com/category/1587...ive-live-radar

I live right under that U in Tulsa and just above where those highways come together on the south west side of Tulsa.

Izzat near Muskogee?

Peace,
    Robert

About sixty miles south east of Tulsa.

If ya click on that link you will see the map.