Page 1921 of 1967 FirstFirst ... 92114211821187119111920192119221931 ... LastLast
Results 67,201 to 67,235 of 68845

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Give her our best as well. I hope she absolutely loves retirement!!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

I will tell her David Thank you sir.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

"para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Time for celebration...I'm pouring!
    That is one of the best songs ever, in my opinion...

Whatever you are pouring I will be drinking. Glen I am so glad you are here.

If you're pouring... I'm raising a glass to Sandy!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Whatever you are pouring I will be drinking. Glen I am so glad you are here.
    I'm happy and proud to be here, mi amigo!

David I think you are one of the few I have shared my life story with, if not some day when I talk to you I will tell you. I am not about to post it on a world wide forum.

Syed are you still awake? That bow thread is so cool. I hope you have fun making one, no matter how it turns out you did it.

David I think you are one of the few I have shared my life story with, if not some day when I talk to you I will tell you. I am not about to post it on a world wide forum.
    We'll talk again soon, my friend. That is if S will share you enough to let me get on the phone with ya! <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

That works for me David

Off to sleep land, I hope to omit the dreams tonight.

Checking out the sound of silence. Some ahole tried to steal the dually from the Home Depot parking lot. Broke the ignition. Quite an ordeal to get her on a rollback with the steering locked. The 911 gal says no problem just do it online, endless multiple choice menus designed to make tourists give up and go home. Stats are good

Fresh coffee here!
    Special retirement breakfast in bed for Bob and Sandy.
    Bacon and eggs, biscuits and gravy, sliced tomatoes, Bloody Marys!
    Have a great day my friends!

Good morning to all. Man, sorry to hear of your ordeal Catalina. Glen, good to see you here this morning.

Morning All, Thanks Glen, good breakfast Glen. Good to see Garland here and that is some bad news from Catalina, I hate a dang thief at least they didn't get the truck.

Hey Bobby! Tell Sandy congrats from us!!! Do you think she will get past that first cup of retirement coffee before she is up taking care of thing around there, or finding new projects?

Quote Originally Posted by garland reese View Post
    Hey Bobby! Tell Sandy congrats from us!!! Do you think she will get past that first cup of retirement coffee before she is up taking care of thing around there, or finding new projects?
    I doubt it Garland She is up and drinking her coffee and checking out face book, she is still getting messages From people that were just teenagers in the 80's telling her how thankful they are for her believing in them giving them there first job and teaching them so much. Most of them say something about her kindness and patience. She left a real memory in those fifteen year olds mind. Some of them became good friends of ours.

Quote Originally Posted by garland reese View Post
    As soon as she finished her coffee she headed out the door, she fed and watered our chickens and is now watering all the plants and her flower beds. She is never still when she is home.
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 08-10-2020 at 08:02 AM.

The sounds of silence, how loud they are in my head. someday peace will come.

Morning All,

Some plumbing adventures this morning. Always fun. Just a wonky fill on the basement throne. Not solved, but ok for now. Next crop of razzberries is coming on... so I got a few for breakfast this morning. Laundry done. Finally sitting down with my coffee now.

Tulsy - I saw that big display of presents, flowers, balloons, etc. And that's all lovely and such... but I have one critical question. If I come visit y'all in Tulsa... do we still get free all-U-can-eat ice cream??? <G>

Everyone have a great day!

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

I've been up and at em 10 hours...nap time.
    Feel free to grab a beer or a shot while I'm gone.

The new adventures of Bob, This is my day today. I go to the girls house to patch a spot on the wall and mow the lawn. There is a hole in the back yard where a stump rotted out, well guess who found that in the high grass? If you guessed Bob you win a beer. Down I went and could not get up, yelled for Sandy till she finally heard me she came to help me up but that wasn't working. I told her let me see if I can crawl over to that tree and we will try again, Well that got me back upright and on my feet. My neck is sore my back hurts but no broken parts. I wish David had been there wit his camera

Gman if you show up at my door I will buy you all the Ice cream you could eat.

Where is Kevin and Curtis? I know Glen is napping and I don't know What happened with Jimmy W.

Happy Hour is here....watch your step, Bob...

Gman if you show up at my door I will buy you all the Ice cream you could eat.
    I'll keep that in mind. Remind me to stop and BUY that powerball ticket, will you? <G>

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    Better David should have been there to mow the lawn.
    I'd be too busy eating ice cream. But after that, you betcha!!

If I were assigned cameraman duties, though, I'd still have missed it. My focus would have been on Sandra... as she's far more fotogenic than our resident acrobatic Gila Monster... even if he does do more tricks <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Well seems I survived another day of stupid. We will see what tomorrow brings. Good afternoon David and Fred and Glen. Got any pain meds?

Well seems I survived another day of stupid. We will see what tomorrow brings. Good afternoon David and Fred and Glen. Got any pain meds?
    Have some Mezcal. You'll forget all your problems!

Just getting back for lunch. Luckily there's still some leftover chicken (something orientalish) that my sweetie made.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    It's "Ask the Experts" time.

I just thawed out a four pound container of pulled pork (Why I didn't freeze four one pound containers, I don't know - I'm an idiot).
    So, one pound will be warmed in BBQ sauce for sandwiches, 1-1/2 pounds will go into a pot of chili. What can/should I do with the remaining 1-1/2 pounds?
    How heavily spiced is it? Does it have to be a Mexican recipe... or can you do something like pulled pork pierogi's? Pizza? OK... empanadas. Gyro?
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

That is a very good question, If you thawed it in the fridge and kept the temp above 41f my food expert tells me you can you can refreeze it If not I would double up on the chili and then freeze half of that for later. The freeze thaw thing comes from someone that knows way to much about food safety and the extra chili comes from someone that always cooks to much. I have figured out to freeze small portions. Easier to thaw two than have more than you need.

Make 3 pounds of chili, Fred!