Thread: Self-conscious cat

Default Self-conscious cat

Swear this cat behaves differently when she knows I'm watching her. Like a little kid.

Kind of hard to prove. But when I observe her without her knowledge, her life is boring. She sits there, staring into space, maybe gives herself a lick.

When she knows I'm watching, it's a panic at the disco out there. Tears around like a house afire. Hides, trembling, in the grass. Covers her poop like she's digging Tut's tomb.

Default Re: Self-conscious cat

Get a critter trail cam.

Quote Originally Posted by ron ll View Post
    Get a critter trail cam.
    that's gonna result in a bunch of views of me urinating on different parts of the property. i've got a few favorites but nothing is settled yet.

Quote Originally Posted by L.W. Baxter View Post
    Swear this cat behaves differently when she knows I'm watching her. Like a little kid.

Kind of hard to prove. But when I observe her without her knowledge, her life is boring. She sits there, staring into space, maybe gives herself a lick.

When she knows I'm watching, it's a panic at the disco out there. Tears around like a house afire. Hides, trembling, in the grass. Covers her poop like she's digging Tut's tomb.
    Sees you as an Alpha male and she's trying to evade you.
    If I try to walk up to our cat, looking him in the eye, he runs. If I approach him with my eyes not watching him, I can walk right up to him and pet him. Stupid animals.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.