Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567 LastLast

Thread: The real war on women

Default Re: The real war on women

Quote Originally Posted by ishmael View Post
    The 'real war on women' is, ironically, being waged by the third wave feminists. They are trying to fit women into their detached, academic categories. Animus possessed categories that have little to do with who people are in their souls. It's a profound tragedy of the first water.
    you could not be more ridiculous

nice troll though, you got dtc, no luck on kat though
    she sat down beside and saw what i was reading and said, "jack's an idiot."
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Excellent point, Rick!

Quote Originally Posted by purri View Post
    You appear quite aggrieved to make a 3rd party interpretation. Does anyone here hear an whambulance? .
    ftfy
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post

pretty much

You appear quite aggrieved to make a 3rd party interpretation. Does anyone here hear an ambulance? .
    As usual, you don't know what you're talking about, nor are you correct in your interpretation... but don't let us stop you showing your ignorance (of the facts).
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome and charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" Mark Twain... so... Carpe the living sh!t out of the Diem

I'd rather look back at my life and say "I can't believe I did that" instead of being there saying "I wish I'd done that"

ftfy
    Rattling the teacups.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bigfella View Post
    As usual, you don't know what you're talking about, nor are you correct in your interpretation... but don't let us stop you showing your ignorance (of the facts).
    Woah there Big Fella, Rick got it right!
    It was You who laid the "appalling slur" on your friends.
    They were Third Parties, not privy to this forum and our private conversation and they only heard it from You, their so-called friend. Clean your own nest before you attempt to clean mine, pard.
    I did not slur your friends! Prove me wrong or apologize to me!

There was this thread. Crazy thread. Jack Ish and some crap about p;ining in the woods or something about women, and then suddenly. I was having ice cream and so I remember distinctly, the distinct stink, a brown cloud. Dense. And Brown.

Just hanging there.

Brown.

And it won't go away.

What

an

awful nuisance.

The

Brown

Cloud.

Way, way,

Way,

Down

there...

You're a danged poet, Mahan!
    The cloud will clear...it always does.

Glen. Nah, deflection, circumlocution and outright bigotry are the stock in trade. Posts on Aboriginal australians and historical records have been posted and quickly altered or removed (incl tales of massacre and cannibalism) and massacre denials, The subject has prior form going way back.

Hospital Creek being an example. Gillian Cowlishaw's (as a professional historian) work has many other examples. Read up on white indifference to the to matter of Maralinga (to which some distant relations were subjected to) is symptomatic of his generic theme. (supreme indifference)
    Last edited by purri; 06-14-2018 at 12:24 AM.
    Xanthorrea

Glen. Nah, deflection, circumlocution and outright bigotry are the stock in trade. Posts on Aboriginal australians and historical records have been posted and quickly altered or removed (incl tales of massacre and cannibalism) and massacre denials, The subject has prior form going way back.

Hospital Creek being an example. Gillian Cowlinshaw's (as a professional historian) work has many other examples. Read up on white indifference to the to matter of Maralinga (to which some distant relations were subjected to) is symptomatic of his generic theme. (supreme indifference)
    I know, Rick! I've seen for years how he talks to you like you're a sub-species.
    I've watched him for years slogging through the jungles looking for "little people" to whom he can feel superior and take pictures.
    He's a superior being in his own mind and nowhere else.
    Don't take it personally. Pity him...he can't help it!

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Longino View Post
    You're a danged poet, Mahan!
    The cloud will clear...it always does.
    Been danged. And damn hard a few times, too.

That's how you can tell.

And just allow me to take this opportunity to give yall a belated welcome back and how do you do, yall and Oz.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mahan View Post
    Been danged. And damn hard a few times, too.

That's how you can tell.

And just allow me to take this opportunity to give yall a belated welcome back and how do you do, yall and Oz.
    And I thank you sir.
    Rattling the teacups.

It's good to be here, Jim. Good you're here!
    I'm sure John would say the same.
    Maybe I'll quit this thread about now while I can.
    Best wishes from me!

Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    And I thank you sir.
    psst...we better watch ourselves for a few days.
    We're a danger each to himself alone.
    Together we're a risk to ourselves and civilization at large.
    Just saying, if you won't get banned I won't!
    Deal?
    No?
    I figgered!
    Ha! Be safe, my friend!

psst...we better watch ourselves for a few days.
    We're a danger each to himself alone.
    Together we're a risk to ourselves and civilization at large.
    Just saying, if you won't get banned I won't!
    Deal?
    No?
    I figgered!
    Ha! Be safe, my friend!
    Phew...

Some ropers can be a might slow, but I am glad you seem to have smoked it. Stay dry.

They were Third Parties, not privy to this forum and our private conversation and they only heard it from You, their so-called friend. Clean your own nest before you attempt to clean mine, pard.
    Ahh, another one who served the time, but hasn't the integrity to apologise for the actions he committed.

Tch tch

What makes you think my friends aren't privy to this forum? One of them is sitting beside me as I type this.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome and charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" Mark Twain... so... Carpe the living sh!t out of the Diem

I'd rather look back at my life and say "I can't believe I did that" instead of being there saying "I wish I'd done that"

Hospital Creek being an example. Gillian Cowlishaw's (as a professional historian) work has many other examples. Read up on white indifference to the to matter of Maralinga (to which some distant relations were subjected to) is symptomatic of his generic theme. (supreme indifference)
    Pfft. Wrong again, of course. Maralinga eh? Yeah, the British atomic testing killed my uncle, but let's not have facts get in the way. Slag away....

So it's about you? There are terms for that...

BTW you might read up on Cowlishaw and Maralinga. ..
    Xanthorrea

All about me? Only when you get involved. Man love, eh?

Re #193 and #195 Glen. No doubt. BTW I'm a past exec member of the State History Council and past senior heritage officer of the State Heritage Office. As DTC has captioned the matter of his posturing(s) as "LBM syndrome" who am I to disagree? The bleating of the "misinterpreted" bigots (past and current) on this site and there are many; have to be read and seen in context and implication to be believed. Nothing new for me and ours. BTW read up on Gillian Cowlishaw for some background on "missionary management". Most illuminating.

[
    QUOTE=Glen Longino;5590931]I know, Rick! I've seen for years how he talks to you like you're a sub-species.
    I've watched him for years slogging through the jungles looking for "little people" to whom he can feel superior and take pictures.
    Don't take it personally. Pity him...he can't help it![/QUOTE]
    Last edited by purri; 06-14-2018 at 01:44 AM.
    Xanthorrea

Re #193 and #195 Glen. No doubt. BTW I'm a past exec member of the State History Council and past senior heritage officer of the State Heritage Office. As DTC has captioned the matter of his posturing(s) as "LBM syndrome" who am I to disagree? The bleating of the "misinterpreted" bigots (past and current) on this site and there are many; have to be read and seen in context and implication to be believed. Nothing new for me and ours. BTW read up on Gillian Cowlishaw for some background on "missionary management". Most illuminating.

[
    QUOTE=Glen Longino;5590931]I know, Rick! I've seen for years how he talks to you like you're a sub-species.
    Don't take it personally. Pity him...he can't help it!
    [/QUOTE]

So, it's really all about you?

Quote Originally Posted by skuthorp View Post
    They bite well

So how is the newly reincorporpated corporate entity LBM Mgt & Associates going? Enquiring minds y'know
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bigfella View Post
    They bite well
    Xanthorrea

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSibley View Post
    Thanks, Peter, but, alas, no. I wish I could find it to post a link, because I think it's so well worth reading.
    "Mozart is the heart's touchstone" (Edwin Fischer)

Kat's right. Trouble is, I don't think he's trolling. He actually believes his stuff. Which he would be welcome to, if only he could expound it without the inevitable insults. I'm not even sure he realises he's doing it.

As DTC has captioned the matter of his posturing(s) as "LBM syndrome" who am I to disagree?
    Well, I'm delighted that you don't disagree. However, what it is you don't disagree with, heaven only knows. I know you prefer the obscure, the arcane and the oh so clever! (a bit like Ish, come to think of it) but I wonder if you would do me the favour of explaining what is "LBM syndrome"? If I have captioned my posturings as such, it would be nice to know. I presume it has something to do with your perpetual feud with Bigfella? (In which I am neither interested nor involved)

BTW, this he is a she.
    Last edited by downthecreek; 06-14-2018 at 04:16 AM.

I want women, and men, to be who they truly are, not the memes handed to them by the radical academy. And yes, Dr. Peterson is a 'friend' of mine. Listen to him, read him. If you could get past your memes you might learn something about what is going on on a much deeper level.

This is almost comical, coming from someone with more pigeonholes to categorise humankind than a post office - Jung, archetypes, Peterson, vague sociological theories, radical academies.....

Quote Originally Posted by downthecreek View Post
    Well, I'm delighted that you don't disagree. However, what it is you don't disagree with, heaven only knows. I know you prefer the obscure, the arcane and the oh so clever! (a bit like Ish, come to think of it) but I wonder if you would do me the favour of explaining what is "LBM syndrome"? If I have captioned my posturings as such, it would be nice to know. I presume it has something to do with your perpetual feud with Bigfella? (In which I am neither interested nor involved)

BTW, this he is a she.
    It's a bold thing you do.... asking him a question this late in the day. It's 7.22pm here. He's a bit more comprehensible earlier in the day.

DTC has a PM. You however..
    Xanthorrea

DTC has a PM. You however..
    Me? I'm smilin'.

You should try it sometimes.

It's good for your constitution.

IIRC, I gave you the same free advice many years ago.

You should have taken it.

Oh yeah... you're wrong with your count.

Say yer sorry already dag nab it!

How can one trust her judgmeant if she married you?. Dats a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Say yer sorry already dag nab it!
    yer sorry already dag nab it!