Thread: LOL-Have you seen what Hillary did in Italy?

Default LOL-Have you seen what Hillary did in Italy?

I find this very funny.

Do you think this is art?

Title: Hillary Clinton leafs through her emails for nearly an hour at resolute desk in art exhibit
    Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton spent nearly an hour leafing through some of her emails on display at an art exhibit in Italy.
    In photos surfacing online, the former Democratic presidential nominee could be seen looking through stacks of some of her past emails, which came under scrutiny during the presidential campaign in 2016.
    More than 60,000 pages of emails were printed out and assembled in large stacks on a mock presidential resolute desk for the exhibit, which was held at the Venetian Teatro Italia in Venice. The exhibit, titled ďHILLARY: The Hillary Clinton Emails,Ē was created by artist Kenneth Goldsmith.
    Link: https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...rly-an-hour-at
    "The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man canít do." Captain Jack Sparrow

Default Re: LOL-Have you seen what Hillary did in Italy?

Sure itís art. Speaking of old news remember when John Bolton threatened OPCW director Jose Bustani because the organizations work was outside the Cheney disinformation team and would undermine his WMD propoganda?

https://theintercept.com/2018/03/29/...ani-kids-opcw/

In early 2002, a year before the invasion of Iraq, the Bush administration was putting intense pressure on Bustani to quit as director-general of the OPCW ó despite the fact that he had been unanimously re-elected to head the 145-nation body just two years earlier. His transgression? Negotiating with Saddam Husseinís Iraq to allow OPCW weapons inspectors to make unannounced visits to that country ó thereby undermining Washingtonís rationale for regime change.
    Bolton continued, according to Bustaniís recollections: ďYou have 24 hours to leave the organization, and if you donít comply with this decision by Washington, we have ways to retaliate against you.Ē

There was a pause.

ďWe know where your kids live. You have two sons in New York.Ē

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Quote Originally Posted by genglandoh View Post
    I find this very funny.

Title: Hillary Clinton leafs through her emails for nearly an hour at resolute desk in art exhibit
    Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton spent nearly an hour leafing through some of her emails on display at an art exhibit in Italy.
    In photos surfacing online, the former Democratic presidential nominee could be seen looking through stacks of some of her past emails, which came under scrutiny during the presidential campaign in 2016.
    More than 60,000 pages of emails were printed out and assembled in large stacks on a mock presidential resolute desk for the exhibit, which was held at the Venetian Teatro Italia in Venice. The exhibit, titled “HILLARY: The Hillary Clinton Emails,” was created by artist Kenneth Goldsmith.
    At least she could read them, your dingbat president has them read to him. NOW, that IS funny or sad depending.

I'm not sure she could read them. Sixty thousand seems like a lot of emails to actually read, much less comprehend. What time span are we talking about?

LOL, sure...

Campaigning against Hillary won't help you this time.

Just a thought I had back then: Those with the ability to hack likely had the ability to alter.
    How do we form a mutiny? Our new captain is navigating poorly.

Who cares?

I find this very funny.

More than 60,000 pages of emails were printed out and assembled in large stacks on a mock presidential resolute desk for the exhibit, which was held at the Venetian Teatro Italia in Venice. The exhibit, titled “HILLARY: The Hillary Clinton Emails,” was created by artist Kenneth Goldsmith.
    LOL, this all ya got? Keep digging, you'll get there.
    PaulF

Quote Originally Posted by CWSmith View Post
    Who cares?
    I just find it funny what they call art.
    "The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man canít do." Captain Jack Sparrow

When yer diggin' in a catbox, you're sure to find a nugget!

Get yer nose real close... it's like looking for truffles!
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Sad. Bigly sad. Almost feeling sorry for Alvin.

“they”

https://www.taarchitettura.com/proje...cinema-italia/

CINEMA TEATRO ITALIA

Restoration of a 1915 movie theater, featuring Gothic and Art Nouveau echoes, included conservation of wall paintings by A.Pomi, G. Marussig, U. Martina discovered during the works. Reuse as a supermarket involved rethinking of display layout.

I think it's great that she has a sense of humour about the whole thing. Could you see The Donald leafing through his tax returns at a similar art installation dedicated to him?
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

^ Or a poop tweet exhibit?

Nosce te ipsum

Quote Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
    Just a thought I had back then: Those with the ability to hack likely had the ability to alter.
    Bingo. Of course it was sanitized, but she didn't know if it had been sanitized or if she did, this was an opportunity to see if they had done a good job. She knows where the skeletons are buried. She spent an hour looking for problems. Was anyone tracking her keywords as she searched?
    Management is the art of counting beans. Leadership is the art of making every being count. --Joe Finch

Hehehe.... find a 'truffle' yet, Dave? Git yer nose real close....
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Smile away..

According to William Rubin, director of the Museum of Modern Art in New York, "there is no single definition of art."
    The art historian Robert Rosenblum believes that "the idea of defining art is so remote [today]" that he doesn't think "anyone would dare to do it."
    Philippe de Montebello, director of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, states that there is "no consensus about anything today," and the art historian Thomas McEvilley agrees that today "more or less anything can be designated as art."

Essentially - The only rules that really matter are these: what a person can do and what a person canít do.
    Last edited by isla; 09-12-2019 at 02:30 PM.
    Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. H. G. Wells

Art is pretty much anything intended to invoke a response.
    Andres Serrano, anyone?

https://www.google.com/search?newwin...w=1600&bih=808
    Nosce te ipsum

Quote Originally Posted by StevenBauer View Post
    Sad. Bigly sad. Almost feeling sorry for Alvin.
    Hillary is totally illrelevant do I dont care if she reads Shakespeare or catcher in the rye.

Never mind , I dream of her reading catcher in the rye to me..

Quote Originally Posted by isla View Post
    Smile away..

According to William Rubin, director of the Museum of Modern Art in New York, "there is no single definition of art."
    The art historian Robert Rosenblum believes that "the idea of defining art is so remote [today]" that he doesn't think "anyone would dare to do it."
    Philippe de Montebello, director of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, states that there is "no consensus about anything today," and the art historian Thomas McEvilley agrees that today "more or less anything can be designated as art."

Essentially - The only rules that really matter are these: what a person can do and what a person can’t do.
    geng thinks it's humor, I guess you can define anything as humor.
    PaulF

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dryfoot View Post
    Art is pretty much anything intended to invoke a response.
    Andres Serrano, anyone?

https://www.google.com/search?newwin...w=1600&bih=808
    As someone who's attended Serrano's exibit in both NYC and the Corcoran in DC I have to say many of his pieces are supremely beautiful. The uproar was the Corcoran exhibit and the "Piss Christ" and NEA funds. Much like Mapplethorpe critics focus on the sensational and not the sublime. Both are incredibly gifted artists.

FWIW I attended Mapplethorpe's last NYC opening and shook his frail aids riddled hand.
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Cool Re: LOL-Have you seen what Hillary did in Italy?

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    As someone who's attended Serrano's exibit in both NYC and the Corcoran in DC I have to say many of his pieces are supremely beautiful. The uproar was the Corcoran exhibit and the "Piss Christ" and NEA funds. Much like Mapplethorpe critics focus on the sensational and not the sublime. Both are incredibly gifted artists.

FWIW I attended Mapplethorpe's last NYC opening and shook his frail aids riddled hand.
    Would it have been more....edgy... if he put faces of other religions in bottles of urine?.

poignant and powerful image, in the context of world history now, hillary clinton flipping through an exhibit of her emails.

the joke, sad as it is, is on us, though many will go to their graves with no comprehension of what they were party to.

i'll possibly still be here in 50 years. i'll let you know what's funny then.

Between Bourgeoisie and Proletariat - Australia

Geng, Trump is a walking joke and you take him seriously - but the theft of privacy is funny?

That is bizarre.
    It's all fun and games until Darth Vader comes.

I only hope she did not read the one I wrote to her about her and me.... hey. A gentleman never talks about this stuff .

A gentleman? WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    I only hope she did not read the one I wrote to her about her and me.... hey. A gentleman never talks about this stuff .
    A gentleman doesn't write this stuff!

Then why didnít you title this thread appropriately?

Oh, wait. Thatís right...

663D5465-161B-4781-A5FC-C89EBAC3F222.jpg
    \"A little too tall, coulda used a few pounds...\"

Quote Originally Posted by Beowolf View Post
    Then why didnít you title this thread appropriately?

Oh, wait. Thatís right...

663D5465-161B-4781-A5FC-C89EBAC3F222.jpg

Thank you for pointing out that I do have a sense of humor.
    The thread title was my attempt to be sarcastic.
    Here is the OP from that thread.

We all know that the Dems will blame Trump for this but I think it was the Russians. LOL

State made the Friday news dump with the results of the Clinton email investigation. No one should be surprised by the results.

(CNN)An investigation by the State Department released on Friday said there was no "persuasive evidence" of widespread mishandling of classified information in the controversy surrounding Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

An unclassified report detailing the investigation was sent to Sen. Chuck Grassley, an Iowa Republican and a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and he released it publicly Friday afternoon. The Associated Press was first to report on the findings.
    The report states that 38 people employed at one time by the State Department had sent classified emails to Hillary Clinton's private email server and there were nearly 100 violations of classification rules. Still, "by and large, the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations."

"There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information," the report states.
    The report is yet another instance of federal investigators clearing Clinton and her aides of deliberately mishandling classified information, which was the focus of attacks on the former secretary of state throughout the 2016 presidential campaign. Clinton was also cleared of wrongdoing by the FBI twice over her private email server during the campaign.
    After the FBI closed its investigation of Clinton's email server in 2016, State Department investigators, over the next three years, interviewed dozens of former and current State Department employees and reviewed thousands of pages of documents.
    Neither the State Department nor representatives for Clinton had any immediate comment on the report.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/18/polit...ver/index.html
    Tom

"Leave the gun, take the cannolis"