Thread: There will be libraries of book written about Trump as the "Wartime President"

Default There will be libraries of book written about Trump as the "Wartime President"

I hope a really comprehensive one is released in October, so its release fills the media, leaving Trump's band of campaign liars too little time to construct a come-back.

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Default Re: There will be libraries of book written about Trump as the "Wartime President"

Probably will have another ghost writer applauding his handling of the moronovirus and his administration in general.

Default Re: There will be libraries of book written about Trump as the "Wartime President"

all he has to do is dismiss it as "lies" and it goes away. I wonder if Hillary could have gotten away with that rather than sitting through how many hours of questioning about Benghazi? Or if Obama could have used it in regards the lie about him being born in Kenya?
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

Humpty Dumpty Shat on the Wards

Rick