Thread: Pony for sale - Republicans only

Default Pony for sale - Republicans only

For those poor benighted few who are still buying what Trump and the Republicans are selling... have I got a DEAL for you --

David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Default Re: Pony for sale - Republicans only

I like those kids already!

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

I think that I remember that pony from when I was young. The meanest horses that I ever dealt with were ponies.

This morning my boss told me what a great job he thought Ohio Congressman Jim Jordan did yesterday eviscerating the Democrat's impeachment case against Trump.

I nodded my head and went about my business. My boss seems to be otherwise sane.
    "No matter which faction of the party with which you identify, whether left, center left, centrist, blind partisan, social justice warrior, Dem leaning Indie, or Never-Trumper, job one is defeating these Republicans badly enough that they will BACK THE F OFF.

If that doesn't happen, there will be no climate change fix, no inequality fix, no better health care, jobs, .... no future. It is vital to stop them now and do it decisively." -- sonofswen

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Montgomery View Post
    This morning my boss told me what a great job he thought Ohio Congressman Jim Jordan did yesterday eviscerating the Democrat's impeachment case against Trump.

I nodded my head and went about my business. My boss seems to be otherwise sane.
    Ya gotta make a living....