Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul Gartside / Watercraft plans

Default Re: Paul Gartside / Watercraft plans

Anyone in the UK looking to buy the second book..Plans and Dreams Vol2, will have seen P&P is alot on Paul's site. It can be bought from Dalton Young booksellers in the UK. Mine came next day well packaged...

http://www.daltonyoung.co.uk/PBSCPro...ItmID=15742591

You get a discount code for any of his plans in the book too.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Haberland View Post
    I have the plans to "basher" His 16' Gaff Sloop that kicked off the plans in Watercraft. I have found Paul to be very open to questions, comments, and even changes to his plans. When I asked about turning Basher into a yawl, he was not the least bit offended and even seemed curious. I hope to begin construction next year.

His book "Plans and dreams" is worth getting

Attachment 9744
    I agree. We have one of the sailboats he designed and built. When I mentioned that we'd like a larger rig he sent plains for one right back (which he'd designed for another owner).

Quote Originally Posted by Art Haberland View Post
    I have the plans to "basher" His 16' Gaff Sloop that kicked off the plans in Watercraft. I have found Paul to be very open to questions, comments, and even changes to his plans. When I asked about turning Basher into a yawl, he was not the least bit offended and even seemed curious. I hope to begin construction next year.

His book "Plans and dreams" is worth getting

Attachment 9744
    And he is honest to :-) When I asked turning Bashers new version Ditch Witch, to a yawl, he just could not understand how it would make life easyer :-)

Fred