Page 1105 of 1105 FirstFirst ... 10560510051055109511041105
Results 38,641 to 38,643 of 38643

Thread: Antipodean Boats Connection

Default Re: Antipodean Boats Connection

There are quite a few different ads for it online.
    ''once school district owned and maintained ,twin D363s that start easy and run great, tranny works as it should ,burns 13 gallons per hour at 10 knots , had it going 18 knots. holds 1700 gallons of fuel.Over 100,000 worth of extras on this ship, this ship was made for rough seas and has 5 water tight compartments, over half built to turn into a pleasure craft, or use as is for fishing...''

It's an American ad.
    '' You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know. ''
    Grateful Dead

Had great plans of getting more epoxy and f/ging done yesterday but discovered I hadn't pack any old clothes. We all know how epoxy loves good clothes. Ended up cleaning and scrubbing the hull under the cockpit. Had planned to refit the starter motor on the outboard but it blew a gale and there was no way I was going to risk dropping any bits in the brinny.
    My take is that if you poke someone with a sharp stick they'll get annoyed, if you smile and shake their hand they will be your friends.

John Welsford

Woohoo! Got some paid work coming up.
    My take is that if you poke someone with a sharp stick they'll get annoyed, if you smile and shake their hand they will be your friends.

John Welsford