I'm fairly new to this forum. I posted "Your Opinion Please" and received fantastic responses.
What I want to know now is:
- How long did it take to build your boat and how big is it.
- What was your boat built out of? ie. Plywood, veneer ply, planked, stripped, plywood/Solid wood frames or Laminated frames, etc. or some other method.
- What was/is your boat building time disipline? (Hrs per week/month)
- Is/was this time disipline consistent or would you take periods of time off?
- What did you find was/is the most difficult part of the project?
- Why do you think it takes longer to build a larger boat. (I would expect it to be some multiple of time, based on how much larger the "big boat" is but apperantly it's not)