Thread: Thread reply edit problem

Default Thread reply edit problem

Every now and then when I type up a post I find I can not edit what I have written. Backspace and delete don't work and insert text doesn't happen. I have noticed that I sometimes get a yellow autosave message pop up briefly in the lower right of the text box.
    I am wondering if this is a WBF site issue or something to do with Firefox ver.3.6.2
    The definition of stupid has got to be the belief that more guns will negate the bloodshed done with guns.

Default Re: Thread reply edit problem

It's the latest revision, Fix is in the works. For now we just will have to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerdurden View Post
    It's the latest revision, Fix is in the works. For now we just will have to deal with it.
    That's okay, i just wanted to know where the problem was. I'm a systems admin for a community centre so I know what a pain it can be to get a computer related issue sorted out.
    The definition of stupid has got to be the belief that more guns will negate the bloodshed done with guns.

Quote Originally Posted by WX View Post
    Every now and then when I type up a post I find I can not edit what I have written. Backspace and delete don't work and insert text doesn't happen. I have noticed that I sometimes get a yellow autosave message pop up briefly in the lower right of the text box.
    I am wondering if this is a WBF site issue or something to do with Firefox ver.3.6.2
    'Go Advanced' usually allows editing. . .
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerdurden View Post
    Thanks Scot.

Oops! I mean Tylerdurden!

I had a chat with Scot and he mentioned it. He is a great guy and really cares to do his job well but this issue is out of his hands for now.