Hello everyone,
This is my first post on the forum and I hope I put it in the right place. I have a query... I am looking for the whereabouts of a beautiful wooden ketch that I lost track of way back in the late 1980's when I was living aboard my Rawson 30 in Ventura Harbor, CA. She is a 45' LOD William Garden ketch named Illahee (or ILLAHEE may have been renamed). It was built by a gentleman by the name of Al Seidel in the Vancouver, BC area of the Pacific Northwest back in 1968 (with the help of a construction grant to Native Americans). If she was renamed there is still a way to find her. She has the most beautiful huge black raven carved under the bowsprit with the wings unfolded back along sides the hull. By posting here I am hoping perhaps I can find out where she is. One of her past owners sailed her to Mexico, then on to Hawaii, then back to the USA where she was finally sold. He then moved to Guam and started a sport fishing business. I have been in contact with him but he does not know where Illahee ended up either. Thanks in advance to anyone that may know her whereabouts..

Fair winds...

Marty Tryon
San Diego, CA

s/v circumnavigator Rawson 30 "La Cabriole"
s/v Rainbow (Morgan Classic 41)
s/v Break Away (Ferrier 24 Trimaran)