X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluedog225
    Tom
    • Mar 2009

wunderground.com classic view

Wunderground.com was my favorite weather site. Good quick access to a 5 day forecast. The new format stinks.

They used to have a "classic view" button on the new site but they removed it. I think they are getting bent out of shape over all the criticism of the new.

You can still get to the classic view but you have to type www.classic.wunderground.com.

Too bad WBF doesn't have that option.
  • Bark
    • Mar 2001

Re: wunderground.com classic view

Yeah, I agree about the classic view being better. I didn't realize they had eliminated the link, but I had the classic saved as a bookmark, so I'm still good. Hope they don't eliminate the classic altogether.

Comment

• Dutch
      Banned
      • Nov 2000

go on the classic view and book mark it ( set for one of your favorites) for your area and it always then shows up as the classic when youhit that button of favorites

Comment

• landlocked sailor
        • Sep 1999

I found the download of the classic view really slow. I was just about to switch to weather.com when they changed it; comes up much faster now. I'm more interested in the data than the view. Unfortunitely, the WBF is a pokey loader too. Rick

Comment

• JimConlin
          • Oct 2000

My 'classic view' seems to work OK.
          Here's the link
          Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weather reports, maps & tropical weather conditions for locations worldwide

You might want to change the ZIP

Comment

Working...