A few questions concerning those two designs.
* Does the 6 meters ie 19'8" Eun Mara length include the fore and aft bowsprits? I shouldn't ask as it is given as a LOA, but I've seen at least once such an expression as deck length overall or deck LOA so one never knows! I'm concerned with my workshop space.
* Is there a big difference in roominess between the two cabins, as the Wee Seal is overall shorter anyway?
* Cost estimations ain't easy as those have to include so many factors, but for the EM those vary from 12,000$ to twice that figure or more; should we always pick the pessimistic figure?
* The indicated building time on the Classic Marine site is 50% longer for the Eun Mara, although the Wee Seal is heavier; do we need 500 extra hours to build the mizzen?
* Will the Seal be a better seafarer with her scandinavian overhang and larger beam?
* Perhaps we're being overly macho there, but doesn't the bowsprit look a bit like a fishing rod left behind on that large foredeck?
How about a sturdier replacement, and could it run parallel to the deck, pointing slightly upwards, without reducing the foresail area?
Or is the visible bend a practical indication of the right tensioning opposing the forestay pull?