PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me ......

Joe (SoCal)
07-07-2009, 06:27 AM
Or do NONE of Michael Jacksons kids look anything like him ??

With the 24/7 non friggen stop coverage of this weird little man Ive been seeing creepy videos of MJ talking in his squeaky little girl voice to a little towhead blond lily white Prince Jackson and I'm sorry I'm just not buying those are his kids. Sorry its way to much like the whole Anna Nicole thing I saw that baby and I said NO WAY thats Howard Stern's baby she looked like the offspring of the blond blue eyed Larry Birkhead than the Dark hair dark eyed Sterns.

Why is there no DNA testing going on ???

huisjen
07-07-2009, 06:33 AM
If you were the kid's guardian and looking (for them) to inherit, would you want them proved illegitimate?

If you were you, would you really want more Wacko Jacko dominating the news?

There are lots of good reasons.

Dan

Paul Fitzgerald
07-07-2009, 06:33 AM
Ahhh...... because perception is the new reality?

Chris Coose
07-07-2009, 06:34 AM
Consider that everything regarding the entire life of Michael jackson is a lie and go from there....... if you care to spend the time.

Pugwash
07-07-2009, 06:41 AM
Or do NONE of Michael Jacksons kids look anything like him ??
..........................................Why is there no DNA testing going on ???

Michael Jackson didn't look like Michael Jackson. What did you expect?

http://guanabee.com/michael-jackson.jpg

ishmael
07-07-2009, 07:01 AM
Hard to say. Genetics work in strange ways sometimes. Two black dogs will produce a white pup now and then.

Frankly, listening to Jackson talk, I had a hard time imagining him fathering any children. The man seemed clearly homosexual. But, homosexuals father children now and then.

I suppose it matters in a legal sense. I'm glad it doesn't matter to me.

Larks
07-07-2009, 07:03 AM
Is it just me.... Or do NONE of Michael Jacksons kids look anything like him ??

Are you really one of Michael Jacksons kids??:eek:

Tom Montgomery
07-07-2009, 07:05 AM
Michael Jackson is not biologically related to those three children. All three are the result of surrogate mothers and a sperm donor. Creepy but true.

Wild Dingo
07-07-2009, 07:26 AM
but really

really

WHO FLAMIN CARES!!!! strewth the man was totally flucked up from the day he started singing flucked up by his parents his managers his whole life was so totally screwed there was no way he couldnt grow up into one seriously flucked up weirdo

musically well he was good... but people gotta remember that there was ALWAYS someone behind him coreographing every damned thing he did and said the way he moved the words he sang the way he sang them the way he looked acted and presented was directed by someone from his ealiest age

Its enough to make one puke listening to all the so called "stars" and others going on and on about how perfect he was how good he was he WASNT he was a puppet a maniquin and a sham.

About the only thing about Jackson that was enjoyable were his video clips but even that wasnt created by Jackson! he turned into an ugly deviate plastic creation of a sick mind his own and those around him.

And no I dont think much of him nor in particular those who professed to love him yet through their own greed allowed the boy who was Michael Jackson to become the creature he ended up being.

the whole thing is disgusting disturbing and completely over the top

were the kids his? again really who cares! they will forever be pampered sequested into a created life a life that has little to do with reality... simply because they have his name as their sire... I feel more sorrow for those kids and what their sad futures will be than anything else

John Smith
07-07-2009, 07:50 AM
but really

really

WHO FLAMIN CARES!!!! strewth the man was totally flucked up from the day he started singing flucked up by his parents his managers his whole life was so totally screwed there was no way he couldnt grow up into one seriously flucked up weirdo

musically well he was good... but people gotta remember that there was ALWAYS someone behind him coreographing every damned thing he did and said the way he moved the words he sang the way he sang them the way he looked acted and presented was directed by someone from his ealiest age

Its enough to make one puke listening to all the so called "stars" and others going on and on about how perfect he was how good he was he WASNT he was a puppet a maniquin and a sham.

About the only thing about Jackson that was enjoyable were his video clips but even that wasnt created by Jackson! he turned into an ugly deviate plastic creation of a sick mind his own and those around him.

And no I dont think much of him nor in particular those who professed to love him yet through their own greed allowed the boy who was Michael Jackson to become the creature he ended up being.

the whole thing is disgusting disturbing and completely over the top

were the kids his? again really who cares! they will forever be pampered sequested into a created life a life that has little to do with reality... simply because they have his name as their sire... I feel more sorrow for those kids and what their sad futures will be than anything else
Pretty well said.

I've always been impressed with the way Priscilla handled Elvis' estate. It will be interesting to see if this estate is handled as well, but the only ones who make any money from it may be lawyers.

But, as you said, who really cares, other than those directly involved?

MiddleAgesMan
07-07-2009, 07:53 AM
It's silly to speculate--of course they aren't his natural kids--NONE of them. All three are offspring from artificial insemination. Guys who are born black do not produce lily white babies.

I actually saw one of the talking heads stating this as if it wasn't obvious. She knew the sperm donor for the first two kids and speculated about the dude getting involved in a custody battle.