PDA

View Full Version : An idiot driver's "cummuppance" in traffic!

Nicholas Scheuer
04-20-2009, 02:16 PM
So I'm trundling along in my Dodge Ram at a moderate speed this morning, on Rockford's bussiest arterial street, allowing a decent interval in front, when all of a sudden a meathead driver in a midsize pickup pulls into my lane because his lane is "right turn only" at the upcoming traffic light.

He no sooner got through the intersection when his hood opened, flopped clear over to the windshield, thuroughly blocking his view ahead! He stompped on the brakes, of course.

I had a decent opening to my left, so I switched lanes, then to add insult to injury, I laid on my horn as I passed the meathead.

I don't think counterbalanced hood hinges can extend that far withour bending something.

Moby Nick

hokiefan
04-20-2009, 04:28 PM
So I'm trundling along in my Dodge Ram at a moderate speed this morning, on Rockford's bussiest arterial street, allowing a decent interval in front, when all of a sudden a meathead driver in a midsize pickup pulls into my lane because his lane is "right turn only" at the upcoming traffic light.

He no sooner got through the intersection when his hood opened, flopped clear over to the windshield, thuroughly blocking his view ahead! He stompped on the brakes, of course.

I had a decent opening to my left, so I switched lanes, then to add insult to injury, I laid on my horn as I passed the meathead.

I don't think counterbalanced hood hinges can extend that far withour bending something.

Moby Nick

So rare that the idiot drivers get what they deserve. I see 10-15 people a week that do something truly brain-dead. Then there's the ones that are just buttheads.

Thanks for the story, that was good for a big smile.:)

Cheers,

Bobby

John of Phoenix
04-20-2009, 04:41 PM
Justice! Good one.

Remember the comedian with the idea of the Dumb**** Dart? Every driver is given a dart gun and when you see someone do something stupid, you shoot a dart into the car. Everyone knows who to watch out for a car bristling with darts and after maybe 20 darts the cops just hand the driver a ticket. :D

brad9798
04-20-2009, 05:37 PM
Poetic justice at its best! :D

Nicholas Scheuer
04-20-2009, 06:02 PM
I omitted the fact that the meathead passed me on the right before pulling in front of me.

Moby Nick