PDA

View Full Version : Republicans prove their cool

Ian McColgin
02-27-2009, 12:20 PM
In a Feb 25 ABC radio interview with Curtis Sliwa, RNC Chairman Michael Steele said of the GOPís would-be rising star or fading locater flare: "Some slum love out to my buddy...Gov. Bobby Jindal is doing a friggin' awesome job in his state. He's really turned around on some core principles Ė like hey, government ought not be corrupt."

Slum love? The dude is so . . . .

S.V. Airlie
02-27-2009, 12:21 PM
Kinda reminds me of a barrel of monkeys and I'm a republican. Then again, I wish I had something positive to say about Pelosi.

Ian McColgin
02-27-2009, 12:26 PM
I certainly agree about Pelosi. Way to far to the right.

S.V. Airlie
02-27-2009, 12:27 PM
I certainly agree about Pelosi. Way to far to the right.

Hey, if ya go far enough to the right, it becomes a left. I wish she would go back to the land of Fruit and Nuts where she belongs. She does nothing to help the US of A muchless the Democratic Party.

Captain Blight
02-27-2009, 01:05 PM
Pelosi's a not very nice name. She did an all right job of representing her constituents--they seem to think so, anyway, as they kept re-electing her-- but when she got the Speaker's seat and announced that impeachment was "Off the table" I lost what little respect I had for her.

S.V. Airlie
02-27-2009, 01:07 PM
Pelosi's a not very nice name. She did an all right job of representing her constituents--they seem to think so, anyway, as they kept re-electing her-- but when she got the Speaker's seat and announced that impeachment was "Off the table" I lost what little respect I had for her.

Are they electing her because she is doing a good job or is it just name recognition. Most people seem to vote for a person they recognize.
I suspect that she is in that category.

John of Phoenix
02-27-2009, 01:10 PM
Steele, Jindal, Palin... I'm beginning to see a pattern in the rising stars of new republican party.

S.V. Airlie
02-27-2009, 01:12 PM
Steele, Jindal, Palin... I'm beginning to see a pattern in the rising stars of new republican party.

Naw, some just like to hang off a cliff. A five hundred foot drop and long fingernails.
I hope you are wrong though. Pelosi and Hyde need to have a brake attached to their backsides. They would give away anything as long as they are not directly effected.

Mrleft8
02-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Day old dog poop is cool too....... Right Jaime? :D

ljb5
02-27-2009, 10:08 PM
Pelosi and Hyde need to have a brake attached to their backsides. They would give away anything as long as they are not directly effected.

Is anyone going to ask who Hyde is?

pila
02-27-2009, 11:41 PM
I think (there I go again) he was the guy who hoped to impeach Clinton, though he had some skeletons in his own closet, which he said was" beside the point" ??

ljb5
02-27-2009, 11:45 PM
I think (there I go again) he was the guy who hoped to impeach Clinton, though he had some skeletons in his own closet, which he said was" beside the point" ??

So when Jamie says he "needs to have a brake attached to his backsides," I guess we're supposed to conclude that he's still a force in politics.... notwithstanding the fact that he died more than a year ago?

pila
02-28-2009, 12:07 AM
The key word is 'Was" :D