PDA

View Full Version : Of jumping outta planes with sheilas

Wild Dingo
02-20-2009, 02:32 AM
Well... some of yer might recall me tellin yer of me intention of jumping outta a perfectly good airoplane at 10000 feet an parachuting to earth...

Well...

WELL....

What happened you ask!

I piked it :o Yep got the chicken legs happenin an runnded a long mile I didalt... so sue me!!

Yep finally sanity got through me mushy stuff... I mean the sheila was alright you know nice love boobies to hang onto on the way down and all that... actually really REALLY nice love boobies to hang onto... but hey I didnt want to be the one blamed for the landing!!! I mean the poor wee thing woulda landed screaming in agony while I woulda been happily holding a wonderfull pair of love boobies! YEAH ME!!! :cool: :D

So me bein the fine upstandin short wheeled based gennalsmans that I is... I decided Id save her massive amounts of money on a boob job and just stay firmly standing on terra firma where I belong

I mean what sorta maniac jumps out of a perfectly good plane anyways???? MAD the buggars!! I have enough trouble just getting ON one let alone jumping outta the things!... eh Carter an Dougy? ;)

Dont worry none the passports firmly in hand now and Im nothing if not game as ned kelly for anything new and different now Ive got a new lease on life... mmm another go at life actually :cool: So Im comin just have patience me friends just have patience.

Anyway I didnt jump... brave wee buggar aint I? :p

BrianW
02-20-2009, 02:36 AM
Welcome back Shane. Ya gave us all a bit of a worry.

No problems though. Except for not taking a chance to hang on to the boobies for dear life.

seanz
02-20-2009, 02:51 AM
actually really REALLY nice love boobies to hang onto...

If you just squeeze them gently, her knickers will deploy.
:D

The Bigfella
02-20-2009, 03:11 AM
Go on - give her a call and do it. You won't regret it.

PeterSibley
02-20-2009, 04:23 AM
G'day old mate ...good to see you back :)

and I'd rather jump out of a plane than bungy jump !:D

clancy
02-20-2009, 04:28 AM
Welcome back Shane

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
02-20-2009, 05:20 AM
Welcome back. - ya daft heidbanger ye.

bob winter
02-20-2009, 05:37 AM
Good to see you back in one piece.

Syed
02-20-2009, 05:43 AM
-elcome back, Dingo. Key board i- mi--ing -ome character-. Don't give up jumping, mate. Leave the ---- job for -ome other time- though.;)

Virgin Gal
02-20-2009, 06:34 AM
no worries...if you jump i'll catch you...even if i have to go to LHR!

welcome back my friend!!!!

willmarsh3
02-20-2009, 07:33 AM
Welcome back Shane. I was worried for a while.

Tar Devil
02-20-2009, 07:45 AM
Welcome back, Mate!!

rufustr
02-20-2009, 07:56 AM
Thanks for posting Shane, good to hear from you.:cool:

Russ Manheimer
02-20-2009, 08:11 AM
What a way to start my day. Good on ya mate; glad to see your still with us.

Your guest room awaits. Now that the ice has left, Sjogin awaits as well.

Are you going to try to make the WBS? We'll keep our fingers crossed.

Be well friend,

Russ

Syed
02-20-2009, 08:12 AM
http://www.tahoesun.com/wp-content/uploads/sky-diving2.jpg (http://www.tahoesun.com/wp-content/uploads/sky-diving2.jpg)

Mrleft8
02-20-2009, 08:13 AM
Sissy! :D

TimH
02-20-2009, 09:45 AM
Id like to try hang gliding myself. There are a small group of people who have these small parachute thingys and hang out floating about 100 feet off the edge of the cliffs here over the water. The just float about on the updraft. Might be kind of fun. I see them all the time.

Oh yea...and welcome back Shane :)

switters
02-20-2009, 09:55 AM
time to get the strine dictionary out again, but this is a happy day,

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
02-20-2009, 03:22 PM
Naked Skydiving is the only way to go Shane.

http://vinnyreda.com/test/092608/fr.jpg

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
02-20-2009, 07:53 PM
I honestly think parasailing is more fun Shane.
I know a place,close by, where you could experience this if you'd a mind to.

http://www.action-watersports.com/images/Parasail1L.jpg

Wild Dingo
02-21-2009, 02:43 AM
Naked??? ME???? :D:D:D:D With me dangly bits hangin in the breeze?? NOT A BLOODY CHANCE!!!! No way uhuh not flamin likely me ol matey

Yeah Ive been thinking of going gliding... you know in them engineless planes?... not that it would be all that much safer but hey it looks kinda cool

Paragliding? yeah interesting for sure

See that pic of the chiccybabe? welll I reckon those two bumpy bits on her chest would be kinda ripped off within a nanosecond of jumping... in TERROR!!!!! I mean thats a bloody long drop for gods sake and a bloke HAS to hang onto SOMETHING!!! boobies are made for the job I think... old god I reckon he was a right gennalsman for us fellas I mean thinkin of us havin somethin firm and that fit perfectly to our hands as we fall 10000 feet WHAT A GOD!!! :D

Sorry if that offended some god fearin types but Im just in awe of the female anatomy and how it fits so perfectly to us blokes... that god whoever one conceives god to be would create such an incredible creature just for us blokes is bloody brilliant! Thanks god cheers mate! :cool:

The Bigfella
02-21-2009, 03:08 AM
Sorry to disappoint you Shane - but you go on the front. She is behind you.

Wild Dingo
02-21-2009, 03:19 AM
Sorry to disappoint you Shane - but you go on the front. She is behind you.

:eek::eek: Ooooohh thank god I didnt go then!!! Praise be hallelulia amen and all that stuff... man... whew... you do know that in some perverse way god in his wisdom made man to fit a woman? yeah the dopey buggar did!!! I mean our dangly bits fit perfectly in THEIR hands!!! ooooh thank god I didnt go me fambly joowels are safe!! dont worry fellas I wont scare yer like that again yer safe mates its all good :cool:

Geez Ian why didnt yer tell me that before!!! woulda saved me damned deposit it would have yer git :rolleyes:

The Bigfella
02-21-2009, 04:55 AM
Just do it Shane.

Bob Adams
02-21-2009, 01:56 PM
Good to hear from you Shane! Just for your information, that is NOT the way you join the Mile High Club:D