View Full Version : Brad???

Paul Pless
02-15-2009, 08:06 PM
Prominent bilgerat gone missing...

Last Activity: 12-18-2008 03:04 PM
Referrals: 0

R.I.Singer30
02-15-2009, 08:19 PM
Wasn't he going to Costa Rica or something like that?

The Bigfella
02-16-2009, 12:24 AM
He was a bit angry last time I saw him post. Anyone got contact details?

Gary E
02-16-2009, 08:13 AM
Isnt he the Mortgage Broker? Maybe that Co folded and he's off looking somewhere else.

S.V. Airlie
02-16-2009, 08:22 AM
Isnt he the Mortgage Broker? Maybe that Co folded and he's off looking somewhere else.

Wonder if he has tried Antarctica. Only place I know that hasn't gone down the tubes and may have some employment opportunities in that field.

brad9798
02-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Just dropped in today for the first time a about three months ...

I'm still around, and still doing well.

I got to the point that I began to post like someone that I was not ... like someone that I did not like.

I started reading my posts, and I though to myself: "My online personna is that a complete, arrogant, egotistical, a$$hole."

It was a reality check, as those here that know me, understand that in real life, I am anything but those things.

So, I decided it was time to take a break from making an a$$ out of myself online.

Besides that, I have systematically re-evaluated my life ... who I am and what I have. I have sold a lot of 'toys' and useless pieces of iron lately. Things that I do not need and no longer want.

I am simplifying things ... getting to things that matter ... not things that keep score.

The kids have really noticed a difference, so I know I have made/am making the right decisions.

Good luck to you all, and God bless.

Brad

P.s. I will check in from time-to-time.

Hwyl
02-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Good luck Brad, hope it works out. I think you were "noble under fire" here.

BrianW
02-24-2009, 02:37 PM
Besides that, I have systematically re-evaluated my life ... who I am and what I have. I have sold a lot of 'toys' and useless pieces of iron lately. Things that I do not need and no longer want.

Well it's a good thing this is a wood boat forum. If it don't stick to a magnet, it gets to stay. :)

TimH
02-24-2009, 04:06 PM
He never sent that information on Costa Rica.