PDA

View Full Version : A CIA Conspiracy?

cs
02-02-2009, 10:05 AM
You ever wonder why so many that want to bring change have been assassinated? I think that maybe it is a CIA Conspiracy. Think about it for a minute. All the greats that have wanted to make a change have ended up dead. Here is short list.

Abraham Lincoln - shot (so what if there wasn't a CIA than, they still did it)
John F Kennedy - shot
Robert F Kennedy - shot
Martin Luther King Jr. - shot
John Lennon - shot
Bob Marley - cancer (but it was induced by the CIA, don't believe me, check it out with Google).

So why is the CIA try to silence the voice of change?

Chad

Paul Pless
02-02-2009, 10:10 AM
Classic conspiracy paranoia.So you accept the warren commision's conclusions without reservation?

Gonzalo
02-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Don't forget the exploding cigar meant for Castro.

Or that other hilarious CIA program, the Pinochet coup in Chile.

PatCox
02-02-2009, 10:12 AM
Its not the CIA so much as the group of influential Wall Street types who made up the original OSS staff and then the core of the first incarnation of the CIA. These are the people who created and control the military industrial complex. In the center of it all is Brown Brothers Harriman, the ancestral firm of the Bush family, these are the people who approached Smedley Butler about leading a coup against Roosevelt, they helped finance Hitler, they did the Bay of Pigs and killed the Kennedies. The Bush family has been in the middle of it from the 1930s No need to wonder how an obviously stupid, inept, angry little man can be "elected" president, twice? Well, when you have this criminal cabal that routinely gets away with assasinations backing you, hell, they could have put a turnip in power if they wanted, they control the media, they used classic CIA propaganda techniques against Bush's opponents, they DID put a turnip in power.

cs
02-02-2009, 10:15 AM
He just ain't got any sense of humor at all.

And just so we can get everyone involved, most of them were shot with a gun, not the one below, but a gun, nonetheless.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2162/2285330487_ba8affa65a.jpg

Chad

stevebaby
02-02-2009, 10:19 AM
You ever wonder why so many that want to bring change have been assassinated? I think that maybe it is a CIA Conspiracy. Think about it for a minute. All the greats that have wanted to make a change have ended up dead. Here is short list.

John F Kennedy - shot
Robert F Kennedy - shot
John Lennon - shot
Bob Marley - cancer (but it was induced by the CIA, don't believe me, check it out with Google).

Chad
You're next.
One day you'll get old, and likely need medical treatment. You wanna get operated on by a surgeon who uses Google as a reference?

stevebaby
02-02-2009, 10:22 AM
So you accept the warren commision's conclusions without reservation?Ockham's razor.

Uncle Duke
02-02-2009, 10:25 AM
Ockham's razor.
Hanlon's Law

cs
02-02-2009, 10:26 AM
OMG!!! I've let the secret out. Better start watching my back trail and changing my route to work. :eek:

Chad

stevebaby
02-02-2009, 10:29 AM
Hanlon's LawFinagle.

cs
02-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Norm, might I suggest that if you laughed a little that maybe your life wouldn't be so strange?

Chad

cs
02-02-2009, 12:53 PM
I wonder if maybe Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin could have gotten caught up in this CIA conspiracy? Maybe super secret agents lead them down the path of drugs in a underhanded attempt to stop change.

Chad

cs
02-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Hey now I didn't start the chick flick thread, that was the other invisible.

Me, I'm just coming back from lunch and doing my billing.

Chad

Chris Coose
02-02-2009, 01:11 PM
One thing I've never come to understand about what was common with these assassins was motive.

I never heard much about their unique resentments that caused them in their isolation and individualism to murder.
I'm not big on that 15 minutes of fame business, especially with Jack Ruby.

cs
02-02-2009, 01:22 PM
The common thread found in every one of these assassination is change. Each of these gentlemen were proponents of change. This is what the CIA is afraid of.

Chad

Uncle Duke
02-02-2009, 01:46 PM
The common thread found in every one of these assassination is change....This is what the CIA is afraid of.Perhaps you might give some supporting evidence that speaks to this - that the "CIA is afraid of change"?
Something other than "these people supported change" + "the CIA killed them all" = "CIA hates change".... that's not gonna fly, I think.

Keith Wilson
02-02-2009, 01:49 PM
In his absence, Tylerdurden's role will be played this evening by Chad (except he's way too nice a guy to do a really convincing job).

cs
02-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Who else has the manpower, the funding, and the knack for cloak and dagger stuff to do this? And besides, who needs evidence when you have Google?

is the cia behind the assassination of leaders of change (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=U93&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=is+the+cia+behind+the+assassination+of+leaders+o f+change&spell=1)

Chad

Rich VanValkenburg
02-02-2009, 02:10 PM
It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that, if it happens again soon, the investigative focus should be on pissed off bankers.

Chris Coose
02-02-2009, 02:42 PM
If it is a group of bankers, for example, how do they keep the thing in the closet as effectively as these past assassinations?

This is the point I have had to let go.

Who ever was the recruiting organization had to be pretty practiced and evil?
Presidents can't even do it as covertly. Kennedy and the Bay of Pigs, Reagan and the Contras etc. Not to say they haven't succeeded here and there.

The Bigfella
02-02-2009, 04:26 PM
But guys - one in every 45 American males dies of a gunshot wound. Its a known fact.

The fact that a few of them also wanted change is incidental.

Cuyahoga Chuck
02-02-2009, 05:21 PM

John F Kennedy - shot
Robert F Kennedy - shot
John Lennon - shot

Chad

What about;
James Garfield
William McKinley
Archduke Franz Ferdinand Hapsburg
As far as I can tell everyone on your list and my list, except the ganja guy, was done in by a psychotic or someone who had sever problems with reality.
The Mob wouldn't send out guys like that. Why would the CIA?

cs
02-02-2009, 09:48 PM
But see that is the beauty of it. They throw you off the trail by bring in these crazy pyscho path types and make you think that it was just some wack job and than BAM! you got another gunmen in another bell tower.

I'm just saying.

Chad

Nicholas Scheuer
02-03-2009, 08:09 AM
D'ja'ever wonder whey none of those people ever drove Fords?

Maybe Ford is working with the CIA?

Moby Nick

Rigadog
02-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Ronald Regan?

Okay once in awhile there is an actual nutcase out there...

I don't think these murders were plane from the top of the agency, but by splinter groups who use cvriminals to do some of their dirty work.

Certainly the CIA has murdered (or tried to) in the name of the status quo, and American/ business interests in other countries: Guatemala, Cuba etc.

But maybe progressive Americans are just not as prone to violence and this is why most of those rubbed out have been progressives. We are just not as mean.

huisjen
02-03-2009, 10:17 AM
Reagan. Shot by Hinckley, who was a nutcase.
Hinckley. Whose family is good friends with the Bush family.
Bush. Who was Reagan's VP, and would have become president if Hinckley killed Reagan.

Hmmm. Yep. Random nutcase.

Dan

Rigadog
02-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Reagan. Shot by Hinckley, who was a nutcase.
Hinckley. Whose family is good friends with the Bush family.
Bush. Who was Reagan's VP, and would have become president if Hinckley killed Reagan.

Hmmm. Yep. Random nutcase.

Dan

I had forgotten that. What a strange coincidence.

pila
02-04-2009, 12:14 AM
If we really knew what the military, the CIA and other entities were up to,we wouldn't get any sleep. Turf warriors and screw-ups seem to describe a lot of them.
Some of the Gitmo stuff coming out verifies some of that.