PDA

View Full Version : Piñata Boy does it again

John of Phoenix
01-30-2009, 10:27 AM
Thread deleted by Milo Christensen
You're quite a weasel Milo.

You can delete all the threads you want, they're still part of the universe and you can't take anything back.

http://pinataboy.com/Pinataboybanner.jpg

JimD
01-30-2009, 10:39 AM
Yup... deleting a thread is a classic sign all right. Someone says something dumb, gets 'corrected', and to avoid the horrible indignity of having to say 'sorry, I was wrong', they delete the thread, erasing all traces of the initial dumb comment, and censoring the comments of others.

Intellectual cowardice.

And you don't see Obama doing anything like that!

John of Phoenix
01-30-2009, 11:11 AM
the only way I could.
What a remarkable imagination you have.

RonW
01-30-2009, 11:21 AM
Norm, you surprised me and gave me a laugh..I particularly like this part..

Horse****.Had you done so, you would have instantly benefitted from dramatically increased respect from your peers.

Now who do you really expect to believe that?

BrianW
01-30-2009, 11:29 AM
I notice you've changed you signature line. Are you still going to Mystic?

RonW
01-30-2009, 11:30 AM
You are right I don't. So exactly what would Milo have to do to gain your respect. As if that would be possible.

RonW
01-30-2009, 11:34 AM
repentance, redemption, and forgivenness

There is no rest or redemption for the wicked..

Keith Wilson
01-30-2009, 11:49 AM
So Milo - Can we assume that did you now think the recent change in the law about recovering damages from pay discrimination is NOT an "attack on the Constitution and the rule of law" after all?

John of Phoenix
01-30-2009, 12:38 PM
suprising how those who think themselves intellectuals on here have worse potty mouth than the little people.
Dutch this reminds me of a story:

Shortly after women were allowed into combat units, there were a couple of sweet young cuties assigned to the Headquarters Company of my unit. They were tasked as clerks in the operations detachment and as such spent their days typing records and reports in the operations officer’s area. This is where we pilots would do our flight planning, file our flight plans and hang out between flights. So one morning there are a dozen guys doing their thing and above the drone of the conversations one of the young ladies yells, “****!! ****, ****, ****!!!” The room fell silent and all eyes turned to see her standing over her typewriter with a long typewriter ribbon trailing through her blackened fingers. One pilot, who should have joined the Chaplin Corps instead of the Air Corps, said sternly, “Young lady, you have something in your mouth that I wouldn’t have in my hand.”

She shot back, “I’ve had worse than that in my mouth and you’ve had worse in your hand.” The place exploded!

Which is to say, “Hey bozo, take your Holy Roller bull**** and stuff it!”

George Jung
01-30-2009, 01:04 PM
The Ledbetter rule? One question; I haven't seen anything in the media discussing the underlying case that resulted in Obama signing this legislation. But as I understand it, Ledbetter lost her court case. Correct? Why?

LeeG
01-30-2009, 01:09 PM
She shot back, “I’ve had worse than that in my mouth and you’ve had worse in your hand.” The place exploded!

Which is to say, “Hey bozo, take your Holy Roller bull**** and stuff it!”

love those stories,,and don't mess with the women folk

John of Phoenix
01-30-2009, 01:25 PM
Aw, man. I feel awful. :(

Like I said Fred Zed, they're still part of the universe. :)

RonW
01-30-2009, 01:52 PM
Come on Norm, be a little more creative, you have already used that picture..

Find something new and creative, something that is good for a laugh..get with the program..

Captain Blight
01-30-2009, 01:52 PM
Whack!, pinata boy takes another one for the cause. Oh God, it feels so good. Please sir, may I have another?
What "cause" is that, Milo?

You know, my 8-year-old nephew knows not to try this "oh, I'm so put upon! I'm being treated unfairly" bull****. You, being almost 8 times his age, still haaven't learned this? Really?

I said it before on another thread you've deleted, but I think it bears repeating: For a 60-year-old man with as much responsibility as you have, you sure do whine a lot.

So what's done it this time? The realization that your worldview became irrelevant with startling suddenness? Because if you haven't realized that, you should. Everything you claim to espouse and have worked for politically has recently been shown to be either wrong, irrelevant, or a lie. That's got to smart a little but there's still time, Milo, there's still opportunity for you to effect change. Just buck up, quit whining, dig in your heels and work harder. You do still remember how to work, don't you?

George Jung
01-30-2009, 02:04 PM
Nice segue, Norman!;)

Thanks; guess I slept through that edition of Fox News!:D

John of Phoenix
01-30-2009, 02:32 PM
Milo's cause is the republican Trinity - "Fear, hate and lies™ ".

Canoez
01-30-2009, 02:38 PM
C'mon. All this beating and no candy? :rolleyes:

JimD
01-30-2009, 02:57 PM
He wears a Sarah Palin lapel pin, too.

paladin
01-30-2009, 03:19 PM
and keeps a Sarah Palin pinup calender on his wall......

BrianW
01-30-2009, 03:30 PM
The realization that your worldview became irrelevant with startling suddenness? Because if you haven't realized that, you should. Everything you claim to espouse and have worked for politically has recently been shown to be either wrong, irrelevant, or a lie.

Good grief, how many election cycles have you enjoyed? In my limited voting time I can recall...

Carter to Regan - big change
Regan to Bush I - not big
Bush I to Clinton - big change
Clinton to Bush II - big change
Bush II to Obama - big change

The pendulum swings back and forth, it doesn't make one side better than the other, it equalizes things.

I'd thought this place would get better after the election.

JimD
01-30-2009, 03:43 PM
and keeps a Sarah Palin pinup calender on his wall......

Posing with guns.

Chris Coose
01-30-2009, 03:59 PM
it doesn't make one side better than the other, it equalizes things.

I'd thought this place would get better after the election.

The dubbya presidency was the worst in American history. If the 3 stooges got elected it'd be better. It'll take a monster swing to turn that around.
This place is going to get worse as we continue to strugglle to watch the bottom drop out on, not so long ago, a very strong country.

In Maine they can't find a leader for the Republican party and they can't find one for the national party. Your strongest leaders are Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin.
It is a shambles and you guys can't even complain that there is a one party system in charge because you've made it all this way.
The entire philosophy is shattered.
Republicans must return to basics because there is no place left to go.

After these past 8 years Republicans don't deserve a single seat in government.

JimD
01-30-2009, 04:15 PM
... Your strongest leaders are Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin.

Thank God they've still got Ann and Sarah. They could really be in trouble if they lost those two as well.

BrianW
01-30-2009, 04:22 PM
rant, rant, rant...

Study Peace

:eek: :D

Chris Coose
01-30-2009, 04:24 PM
I'd like to see things go opposite and see these two politicians turn to acting in Hollywood movies
How would they best be cast?
I'd like to see Coulter doing the life story of Wilt Chamberlain and Palin as the whale in the "Wreck of the Essex"

Other ideas we might send along to their agents?

Chris Coose
01-30-2009, 04:34 PM
It is a rant from a guy who studies peace and finds in his own government an 8 year agenda to promote chaos, lies, fear, war and a preponderance of new, angrier enemies.

There was a time there where the dubbya had his followers believing he could eliminate terrists with pure force. Thank god he limited his ****ty war focus to a place where terrorist enemies of America did not even exist. He certainly could have been more reckless and dangerous.

Joe (SoCal)
01-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Doug pssssssssssssssst loose the F*Bomb ;)
I like having you back buddy :p

Chris Coose
01-30-2009, 04:41 PM
I don't think Milo has ever been right but that little picture of him that gets posted every time reminds me, like all the rest of here except for the likes of blowme, tinman tutsi, woody,etc., we are all human.

Keith Wilson
01-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Milo's OK. He occasionally writes things that are really really off the wall, but he gets a lot more abuse than he deserves. Tinman's a real person too, and not a bad guy, for all I disagree with him.

BrianW
01-30-2009, 04:46 PM
It is a rant from a guy who studies peace...

Try a bit less study, and a bit more practice.

Not that you're alone in this new ugliness. Talk about threads worthy of deletion, this one didn't need to be started.

Chris Coose
01-30-2009, 04:48 PM
You try both.
The greatest teachers of peace in my life time could get real angry in the face or reckless endangerment.
I

John of Phoenix
01-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Milo's right(some would say very right, but I digress). You guys treat him as you would a pinata. I don't agree with Milo's politics but I like him. He's not very good at defending his opinions but I like him. He's from Michigan but I like him.
Milo is family- lay the F off.

Doug
Doug, the guy begs for it. He makes stupid antagonistic blathers then babbles a nonsensical defense then deletes the whole mess then starts all over again.

As long as he puts on the "kick me" sign, we'll oblige. He knows what's going to happen. Let him have his fun.

BrianW
01-30-2009, 04:53 PM
You try both.

I have been trying very hard to not get personal here. Not always easy, or 100% effective.

I do try to keep in my mind, that someday I'd like to meet everyone here. Hate to get sucker punched at the dock. ;)

Flying Orca
Doug pssssssssssssssst loose the F*Bomb ;)

Um, he did loose it. Maybe he needs to loose it less often (or at least, not loose it around here)? Keep a tighter rein on it, perhaps. ;)

Chris Coose
Keith I seperate it with some kind of personal connection.
The anonymous neo****birds are treated as if there was no human touch on the keyboard.

JimD
01-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Keith I seperate it with some kind of personal connection.
The anonymous neo****birds are treated as if there was no human touch on the keyboard.

What's a neosh it bird?

Chris Coose
01-30-2009, 08:06 PM
I do try to keep in my mind, that someday I'd like to meet everyone here. Hate to get sucker punched at the dock. ;)

If you haven't experienced it yet, the people who are fortunate enough to get together treat the physical and the ether relationships quite separate and distinct.

Usually we talk and laugh about the real idiots in the Bilge, ignoring that we are all in the company of the usual suspects.

Dave Gray
01-30-2009, 08:43 PM
So what do you guys do in your spare time? kick dogs? beat family members? make friends with people on Facebook and then get them to commit suicide?

This thread is why the bilge earns its name and why people stay away.

RonW
01-30-2009, 08:46 PM
I call for John Teetsel to --- DELETE.......

Memphis Mike
01-30-2009, 09:53 PM
I have been trying very hard to not get personal here. Not always easy, or 100% effective.

You would would always be welcomed here, Brian. I look forward to meeting you and your wife and child sometime.

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
01-30-2009, 10:00 PM
I'm calling for cooler heads to rule the Bilge.
Even though I have no idea what's going on.
You guys are harshing my mellow man.