PDA

View Full Version : Did Milo have a thread go poof?

jack grebe
01-28-2009, 08:10 PM
I could have sworn he had another thread on
this morning about voting for Bush, and having sex
with Rush, etc.............GONE:confused:

Concordia...41
01-28-2009, 08:12 PM
So is there a question (besides what took Scot so long... :rolleyes:)

Peter Malcolm Jardine
01-28-2009, 08:13 PM
The Bilge in the dead of winter....(shakes head) :D:D

jack grebe
01-28-2009, 08:16 PM
The Bilge in the dead of winter....(shakes head) :D:D
I'll say, It was so cold here, I had to wear long sleeves:eek:.

jack grebe
01-28-2009, 08:17 PM
So is there a question (besides what took Scot so long... :rolleyes:)
Why do I miss all the good stuff?

OK, what happened?

Who got banned this time?

Concordia...41
01-28-2009, 08:19 PM
I don't know that anybody got banned - although you blink around here and POOF!

My guess is that Milo's thread - while tongue in cheek - was borderline and headed south :rolleyes:. Due south with some of the posts...

Flying Orca
01-28-2009, 08:44 PM
I had more fun thinking of all the things I've been attacked for. (...) I have totally bizarre senses of honor and humour.

Alright, Milo, that does it. I can take a lot from you, but to spell "humour" with a U and leave the U out of "honor"... that's just too much.

I guess this is where I challenge you to a duel? :confused:

botebum
01-28-2009, 09:42 PM
If I live through the net and trident thing with Doug, o.k.? What's the trident for? We're catchin' bait! Most useable bait in 10 throws wins. You should survive the contest. Afterwards we go fishin'. We do our duels the right way around here;)

Doug

Captain Blight
01-28-2009, 10:59 PM
Milo just had another one go poof.

oznabrag
01-28-2009, 11:00 PM
Milo just had another one go poof.

Looks like Milo himself might have gone poof.

RonW
01-28-2009, 11:01 PM
yea, but I don't believe it was what milo said that made it go poof....

Captain Blight
01-28-2009, 11:04 PM
I hope it was. Do him good to be muzzled for a while.

oznabrag
01-28-2009, 11:12 PM
I hope it was. Do him good to be muzzled for a while.

Yeah, it's pretty clear to me he elicited that last post with malice aforethought. Goading people for one's own amusement is...not nice.

John T

Captain Blight
01-28-2009, 11:13 PM
Whatever happened, it took all his posts made after the 8th of January with it. Sounds like the banhammer to me.

jack grebe
01-29-2009, 08:33 AM
Whatever happened, it took all his posts made after the 8th of January with it. Sounds like the banhammer to me.
Thats a new one:eek:

jack grebe
01-29-2009, 08:36 AM
3 weeks worth of posts.............poof

MILO, you got some splainin (braggin?) to do:D

Popeye
01-29-2009, 08:42 AM
it happens when milo gets his freaky deaky on

jack grebe
01-29-2009, 08:45 AM
come on Milo, I know you are lurking on this thread.

I saw you posting already this morning.....out with it.

Popeye
01-29-2009, 08:46 AM
....out with it.

no ! :eek:

jack grebe
01-29-2009, 08:50 AM
Did I even get a warning?
I can just see it now

Milo Christensen
warned

:D

Sam F
01-29-2009, 09:05 PM
Several weeks worth of the best writing of my life, my life (yeah, yeah, blah, blah, get a life, I know, yeah, yeah, blah, blah), I tell you! Gone! Did I even get a warning? Did I get to join the banned of brothers? No, just sort of deleted.

Which thread? The one where this quote would have fit in?

Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."

--Erma Clardy Craven (deceased)
Social Worker and Civil Rights Leader

http://www.blackgenocide.org/black.html

LeeG
01-29-2009, 10:10 PM
Looks like Milos pinata is intact.

jack grebe
01-29-2009, 10:22 PM
Looks like Milos pinata is intact.
Yup...........He's just no good at whackin it:rolleyes:

Sam F
01-30-2009, 08:29 AM
There was no thread where that would fit in, Sam.
Do you actually believe there were 17,000 fetuses found in a dumpster in LA?
Of course you don't. Neither do I! It's an urban legend and a lie, and you know it.

Here's what I know (from that same site - the one you won't look at)

Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.

This incidence of abortion has resulted in a tremendous loss of life. It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions. Michael Novak had calculated "Since the number of current living Blacks (in the U.S.) is 36 million, the missing 16 million represents an enormous loss, for without abortion, America's Black community would now number 52 million persons. It would be 36 percent larger than it is. Abortion has swept through the Black community like a scythe, cutting down every fourth member."

A highly significant 1993 Howard University study showed that African American women over age 50 were 4.7 times more likely to get breast cancer if they had had any abortions compared to women who had not had any abortions.

Have you no shame?

Oh I'm ashamed all right. Very ashamed of the evil my own country has collaborated in. Where's YOUR shame Glen?

Contemplate this Glen:
http://www.blackgenocide.org/images/graph.gif

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
01-30-2009, 09:32 AM
A nice, innocuous thread turned to crap by SamF. :mad:

A kind of board motto..

Are you selling Tee Shirts and coffee mugs?

jack grebe
01-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Could you 2 possibly take this up on another thread?

stevebaby
01-30-2009, 02:05 PM
Several weeks worth of the best writing of my life, my life (yeah, yeah, blah, blah, get a life, I know, yeah, yeah, blah, blah), I tell you! Gone! Did I even get a warning? Did I get to join the banned of brothers? No, just sort of deleted...."Unpersonned."

Osborne Russell
01-31-2009, 09:32 AM
Why avoid the most obvious hypothesis -- sustained exposure to right-wing propapaganda producing its intended result in its target audience? Is there some reason why cognitive dissonance would not end in psychosis? Can it be sustained indefinitely? No matter how dissonant?

Anger and frustration are as natural as sunshine. Knowing this, the seeker of power and profit need only figure out a way to harness and direct them. "I'm on your side, your anger and frustration is their fault" says "Papa Bear" O'Reilly. If you buy that, then you buy it all. Next thing you know, you are heatedly insisting that Nancy Pelosi is a racist eugenic Nazi. Not because you believe it -- how pre 9/11 -- but because it's your tribal posture, which is something way beyond a mere rational interpretation of the evidence. If Rush Limbaugh says he wants the President to fail, you are struck dumb -- by what remains of your conscience. That will be dealt with, all in good time. Meanwhile, bear up under the tension as best you can.

The numbers associated with the right wing propaganda industry are extravagant and unprecedented. If it produces no effect, who keeps paying?