PDA

View Full Version : nice

Paul Pless
01-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Took the day off early. Sitting on the front porch in shorts, t-shirt and flip flops... feet propped up, clear blue sky and in the seventies. Reading Kite Runner. Too lazy to get up and get an adult beverage...

Paul Pless
01-27-2009, 04:41 PM
just thought i'd share

Keith Wilson
01-27-2009, 04:45 PM
$#%& you, your mother, and the horse you rode in on, you nasty worthless vile despicable gloating sack of owl pellets.
Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around -6. Wind chill values between -12 and -17. South wind around 6 mph. No, winter's not getting to me. Not at all.

Hwyl
01-27-2009, 04:51 PM
I could always tell you how Kite Runner ends, just for spite. But nahhh.

Joe (SoCal)
01-27-2009, 04:53 PM
just thought i'd share

STFU :mad:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m320/fosterhere/photo-162.jpg

botebum
01-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Keith, It could be worse. I saw that Int. Falls had a high of -1 yesterday;)
Paul, are you moving north or is Katherine moving south when ya'll get hitched? I might have missed it. For your sake I hope it's the latter.

Doug

Paul Pless
01-27-2009, 05:03 PM
I'm moving to Michigan in March.

Although we went to the gulf for the holidays and she really really liked it there.:) So we've been talking...

Joe (SoCal)
01-27-2009, 05:03 PM
What a great photo!

You look like a man who needs a good hug from his daughter... and maybe take her out to eat or something?

My new Avatar :)

Paul Pless
01-27-2009, 05:04 PM
joe, tps reports???

Paul Pless
01-27-2009, 05:04 PM
My new Avatar :)
LOL!

botebum
01-27-2009, 05:05 PM
I hate it for ya'.
I'm waiting for a call for an interview from the Gulf Coast as we speak;)

Doug

Joe (SoCal)
01-27-2009, 05:08 PM
joe, tps reports???

Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.

Ah! Yeah. It's just we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports before they go out now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right!

John B
01-27-2009, 05:09 PM
I am now officially sitting in an office after 5 weeks cruising around the Hauraki gulf. This is not good.

willmarsh3
01-27-2009, 05:11 PM
I should have taken off after lunch. The winds would have been great for sailing.

Dan McCosh
01-27-2009, 05:13 PM
You have to look at the bright side of going down to the marina when it is -2, checking the bubbler, and finding a dock line fouled in the prop. Kind of looks like a slimey snake.

Katherine
01-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Too lazy to get up and get an adult beverage...Or send promised links.:rolleyes:

botebum
01-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Or send promised links.:rolleyes:Tonya said to tell you that, once married, he'll forget how to take out the garbage too. I don't know where she gets all this crap:rolleyes:

Doug

bamamick
01-27-2009, 05:20 PM
Yeah, I went sailing today in shorts and a tee shirt and was sweating my butt off (it's hot wearing a vest all the time). Seabreeze came in after I was back in and eating my apple for lunch.

Lovely day, but it's supposed to rain tomorrow and then the highs are to drop into the 50's again. It's been a nice little break to see the sun.

Paul, I am spending the day with my buddy the engineer Saturday. I will find out some things.

Mickey Lake

Katherine
01-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Tonya said to tell you that, once married, he'll forget how to take out the garbage too. I don't know where she gets all this crap:rolleyes:

DougHe's already my favorite PITA. What more could he want.:p

BrianW
01-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Took the day off early. Sitting on the front porch in shorts, t-shirt and flip flops... feet propped up, clear blue sky and in the seventies. Reading Kite Runner. Too lazy to get up and get an adult beverage...

If ya listen hard enough, ya can hear the chiggers getting closer...

Paul Pless
01-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Just had to get up and move to the screened in gazebo... mosquitos are out now.

Bill R
01-27-2009, 07:14 PM
Just had to get up and move to the screened in gazebo... mosquitos are out now.

With all due respect Mr. Pless...

STFU!

I just put the plow back on the truck since we are expecting another 12" of ****ing snow tomorrow.

hokiefan
01-27-2009, 07:27 PM
It wasn't quite that nice here in J'ville today, but not bad either. Tonight its supposed to be 55-60 degF and foggy, will be nice in its own way on my evening walk down to the river. Probably wear jeans, T-shirt and a windbreaker. Can't beat that for a January evening.:D

Yaw'll have a good evening,

Bobby

Bob Adams
01-27-2009, 07:35 PM
Paul, you keep it up and someone's gonna preform a Groniclectomy on you, Miss Kitty will not be pleased.
Joe, adjust your attitude or you may find yourself relocated to the basement and your stapler confiscated!

skuthorp
01-27-2009, 07:40 PM
"Sitting on the front porch in shorts, t-shirt and flip flops"
Hey Paul, 37C here looking at 42C later. Too bl***Y hot on the porch, maybe OK in the water but I'm not there now.

David Tabor (sailordave)
01-27-2009, 08:43 PM
Y'all got it wrong. My first reaction was like so many of you
(STFU!:mad:) but then I pondered things and realized that next year this time we can all pull up this thread and send it to Monsieur Pless and ask him how the weather is in MICHI-CHI-CHI-CHIGAN!:rolleyes::D
(shivers)

I personally would like to thank Paul for sharing w/ us all his last months of bachelorhood and freedom to do as he pleases. We who have been there know what is coming...:D:eek:

David Tabor (sailordave)
01-27-2009, 08:46 PM
Paul? Enjoy and SAVOR every moment... b/c this time next year you're going to be Married AND in MICHIGAN.

hehehehehehe

Paul Pless
01-27-2009, 08:48 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Memphis Mike
01-27-2009, 08:56 PM
Join the club Joe. It's hell when you finally have to show some responsibilty.

John B
01-27-2009, 10:18 PM
Y'all got it wrong. My first reaction was like so many of you
(STFU!:mad:) but then I pondered things and realized that next year this time we can all pull up this thread and send it to Monsieur Pless and ask him how the weather is in MICHI-CHI-CHI-CHIGAN!:rolleyes::D
(shivers)

I personally would like to thank Paul for sharing w/ us all his last months of bachelorhood and freedom to do as he pleases. We who have been there know what is coming...:D:eek:

I caught up with the big news ( congrats again) but not with the who goes where... Paul, You're shifting North ?

botebum
01-27-2009, 10:38 PM
.. Paul, You're shifting North ?In March:D:D:D

Doug

Ethan
01-27-2009, 10:40 PM

Although we went to the gulf for the holidays and she really really liked it there.:) So we've been talking...

Seriously, there should be nothing to talk about! :D

Having lived, part time, literally on the gulf coast for the last 6 years, I'm here to tell ya that it can't be beat. Want snow, change of seasons, etc? That's what frequent flier miles are for. Of course, you'll be hard pressed to earn any cause all your family will want to come visit you.

What kind of engineer is Katherine? If mech, ee, or aero, there are jobs aplenty in the Ft Walton/Destin area. With the gulf coast residential real estate market normalizing right now, you could do very well.

Unfortunately, I'm feeling too lazy right now to post a pic of the wooden schooner that I found in a local boat yard on Mon.....or the pic of the beach we took while out for a walk an hour ago...;)

seafox
01-27-2009, 10:43 PM
hey pauls incredably lucky
with Katherine's love he won't even notice the white stuff falling out of the sky and his noze freezing off as he shovels the snow and I bet he will take out the garbage with out even being reminded.

botebum
01-27-2009, 10:54 PM
seafox, You ain't never been married have ya'?:D

Doug

pipefitter
01-27-2009, 11:00 PM
80ish here today and 60's at night. But I am not going to brag because I know Canada is gonna puff a few more cold ones our way this year. But in between the cold spots, we should see ideal weather from now until May.

The Bigfella
01-27-2009, 11:19 PM
Sitting on the front porch in shorts, t-shirt and flip flops...

Flip flops? You mean thongs? Post a photo of you in your thongs Paul.

TimH
01-28-2009, 12:48 AM

A classic case of "you dont know what ya got till its gone" :)

March? dont forget your snow shovel.