PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Capt'n Wife....

Spin_Drift
01-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Oh Shirl...You are whisked from the cold winter to a beautiful place in Switzerland.
You can take anyone you like with you. The more, the merrier...

The first day will be spent on a dairy farm. You get to try your hand in milking. (Don't worry it's not difficult,
you just have to make sure you milk them empty)...

The second day you have a helicopter and a pilot at your disposal. You can explore the Alps and
the high mountain lakes and go where ever you like.

Enjoy your special day...

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa111/Spin_Drift/WBF%20Birthdays%203/BdShirl.jpg
Photo credit; "Milk factory of the Alps" by Carl Wakefield

paladin
01-26-2009, 07:45 PM
Happy Birthday, y'all....

Vince Brennan
01-26-2009, 10:23 PM
Happy Birthday, Shirl!

Stay warm... we all love ya!

Joe (SoCal)
01-26-2009, 10:29 PM
Happy Birthday Shirl.

Capt'n Widda
01-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Thank you'all. Spin that sure brings back memories... I used to milk cows by hand on my Uncle's dairy farm. I think I could still do it! Had more than one milk shampoo courtesy of my cousins...

Lew Barrett
01-26-2009, 10:44 PM
Happy Birthday Shirl!

Hey! I thought you were out of the Birthday Business for awhile, Spin! Can I stop putting up my crappy cakes and be comfortable that you are on the job?:D

Spin_Drift
01-27-2009, 02:41 AM
Thank you'all. Spin that sure brings back memories... I used to milk cows by hand on my Uncle's dairy farm. I think I could still do it! Had more than one milk shampoo courtesy of my cousins...

Shirl, -you milked cows too...LOL....

I had a high producing milk cow here at the farm. Got more milk I could use. Made a lot of cheese and ended up sending some to the dairy through a friend who has twenty-some producing milk cows.

:cool:

Spin_Drift
01-27-2009, 02:49 AM
Happy Birthday Shirl!

Hey! I thought you were out of the Birthday Business for awhile, Spin! Can I stop putting up my crappy cakes and be comfortable that you are on the job?:D

Your cakes are nice. :)

Nope, haven't been out of "Birthday Business" to my knowledge... If I miss someone, please PM and let me know and I'll be glad to make a card....

When we leave here, I might miss a day here or there...

Your delicious cakes are most welcome...

Thanks for the PM....

:):D

Claudia
01-27-2009, 08:22 AM
Happy Birthday Shirl!
http://bp1.blogger.com/_xThiqdzPLOM/R4TdCnmZ49I/AAAAAAAAAD4/U4lI1FfNZ6s/s400/David%27s+birthday+cake+2.jpg

Canoez
01-27-2009, 08:47 AM
A very happy birthday to you, Shirl!