PDA

View Full Version : dog sitting

LeeG
12-15-2008, 09:56 PM
my daughter has dropped off Igby, the 6yr old lab female family dog, and Toots. Toots is a male pit bull pug mix,,no sh*t. Fun little Napolean tank of a dog, 75lbs less than a year old but Jesus this guy knows what is valuable and starts chewing on it. My original cell phone that I've had for five years now has a 1/4" antennae. He's a destroyer of things in a quiet way,,missing something? It's gone. I'm putting his crate in the bedroom,,gotta watch him.

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
12-15-2008, 10:03 PM
A pit bull and pug mix?
I'd pay money to see that happening.

LeeG
12-15-2008, 10:06 PM
short muzzle a bit small for his head, friendly as all get out, and HEAVY for a medium/small sized dog.

I think he needs a job.

LeeG
12-15-2008, 10:44 PM
my daughter described fixing the kitchen sink drain, removing the various jointed sections and removing the offending object,,when she went to put it back together one section was missing.....

yep,,,in the back yard all chewed up.

he's got focus , enthusiasm and energy,,I gotta figure out what his job should be.

Syed
12-15-2008, 10:49 PM
Jaw crusher :D

LeeG
12-15-2008, 10:53 PM
that's the funny part, he doesn't have a big muzzle or jaw muscles to do major damage in a short time but he's got a big head. It's like he has BIG ideas and has to work on little projects. And he's very social.