PDA

View Full Version : westboro baptist church, merry effing christmas (fixed link)

Paul Pless
12-15-2008, 01:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNJXXkPIKm0

Captain Blight
12-15-2008, 01:55 PM
Nice of the Tightassed Whack-A-Doo Club to post their miutes for everyone.

Seriously, how do they recruit? How in the world can such a narrow-minded goup of loathsome bigots even exist in this day and age? Oh, wait, I actually know this one: It's because they wear their mantle of hate like a robe of glory, and they think that others won't listen because they are afraid of the truth. Somebody ought to tell them it is not a real long way from where they are to burning crosses and hanging black folk. Hate breeds hate. Hate never stops breeding hate.

CK 17
12-15-2008, 01:58 PM
The vast majority in that link are teenagers or younger. I guess it would be hard to get more developed minds to do that in front of a camera.

Vince Brennan
12-15-2008, 01:59 PM
I kept looking for the party armbands, but they must have hidden them.

Lovely people. I especially like the idea of the three year old with the "Satan Claus" sign. Like she knows....

Popeye
12-15-2008, 02:00 PM
perhaps this has nothing to do with the church ..

Paul Pless
12-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Ya know I'm generally not a violent person and generally don't condone violence. But I really wouldn't mind at all if someone were to lay a royal ass kicking down on a few of those folks when they try to disrupt a military funeral.

CK 17
12-15-2008, 02:09 PM
I kept looking for the party armbands, but they must have hidden them.

Lovely people. I especially like the idea of the three year old with the "Satan Claus" sign. Like she knows....

Of course if the "authorities" went in an rescued the kids, we'd have another freedom of religion/free speech thread:rolleyes: