09-29-2008, 05:30 AM
Bitchin' n Moanin' in the Bilge?

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
09-29-2008, 05:36 AM
Ok, What is the Bilge gonna bitch n moan about this week?:rolleyes:

The one-way system in Swansea.

GoldDogs
09-29-2008, 05:54 AM
the fact that the bailout rules (regulation) only cover any bank etc. that takes advantage of the 800 billion money pot, but does nothing to any other banks etc.

As soon as the money is paid back its business as usual setting US up for another bailout.

This should literally kill off most of the middle and lower classes finally.

Phillip Allen
09-29-2008, 07:25 AM
the fact that the bailout rules (regulation) only cover any bank etc. that takes advantage of the 800 billion money pot, but does nothing to any other banks etc.

As soon as the money is paid back its business as usual setting US up for another bailout.

This should literally kill off most of the middle and lower classes finally.

where do you think the former middle class folks are gonna end up...?

cs
09-29-2008, 07:37 AM
Well Jack I guess I have a few things to bitch and moan about.

First of all we lost our football game on Friday night. Soddy Daisy pulled a few trick plays and our guys had trouble covering deep. We beat them statistic wise, but not on the scoreboard where it counts.

And Second I had to go to the county fair on Saturday so I missed the first half of the TN game, but we lost it anyway. Anemic does not even begain to describe our offense.

And than again come Sunday I had to go to Six Flags and missed the the Atlanta Falcons game, but guess what, they lost also.

And than to top all of it off all the gas stations on the way to work this morning were out of gas and I have just a couple of gallons left in the tank from the Atlanta trip yesterday.

So is that enough bitching and moaning for you this morning?

Chad

Tylerdurden
09-29-2008, 07:43 AM
I will bitch about the people who are too preoccupied with their lives to notice everybody's beds are burning. The ones who say don't worry everything is okay should just be drawn and quartered.:rolleyes:

Cuyahoga Chuck
09-29-2008, 08:26 AM
Ok, What is the Bilge gonna bitch n moan about this week?:rolleyes:

If you have trouble finding a topic you are probably ready for embalming.

Tar Devil
09-29-2008, 08:39 AM
missed the the Atlanta Falcons game, but guess what, they lost also.

Now, wasn't that sweet!! :D

http://www.1stop-sportsgifts.com/catalog/images/CP%20clock%20hidef.gif

cs
09-29-2008, 09:15 AM
Ugh! NO, it wasn't. :(

Chad

Tar Devil
09-29-2008, 09:41 AM
Ugh! NO, it wasn't. :(

Perspective, Chad. Perspective! :)