PDA

View Full Version : Spinner

Paul Pless
08-28-2008, 10:51 PM
We are looking to buy a yacht in about two weeks.Tell us about the boat.

StevenBauer
08-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Yes, do share. :)

Steven

Spin_Drift
08-29-2008, 02:24 AM
Sorry, you have to wait a couple of weeks till David has looked at her and we know for sure if she is the one.

We have been looking for the right boat for us, for a couple of years now.

If she is the right one we'll let you know... :)

The Bigfella
08-29-2008, 02:30 AM
Not good enough!

(it must be plastic if she won't tell)

Spin_Drift
08-29-2008, 02:40 AM
Noo, no plastic!!!!

I want wood, -matter of fact I love wooden boats.

Captain Blight
08-29-2008, 02:42 AM
Spn-Dft,
Surely you must have come to terms with playig second fiddle to the paradigme of boat by now.

What can you share with SWMBO? She's getting several different kinds of testy with me.

Spin_Drift
08-29-2008, 07:39 AM
Spn-Dft,
Surely you must have come to terms with playig second fiddle to the paradigme of boat by now.

What can you share with SWMBO? She's getting several different kinds of testy with me.

This last one is a serious question and will take time to answer, so I'll get back to you later this evening when I have time to give you a real insight to it...

Tylerdurden
08-29-2008, 07:44 AM
Spin, You go girl!

Paul Pless
08-29-2008, 07:47 AM
I want wood, -matter of fact I love wood. A subject probably deserving of its own thread.

The Bigfella
08-29-2008, 07:51 AM
Don't go there ........

Spin_Drift
08-29-2008, 12:25 PM
Spn-Dft,

First of all, I don't feel I'm playing a second fiddle. The boat belongs to both of us, not just one of us. We are partners. I like it when he spends time working on and restoring the boat he loves.

I love the boat as much as he does, though he spends more time with her. That's OK with me. It makes him happy and satisfied and I love for him to be happy and satisfied. A happy man coming home brings his positive attitude with him. That's good for the family.

And last but not least, when he is with her, I know where he is and I know he is not out getting...ahem... into trouble... She is all the mistress he wants. :D

As for your SWMBO, if she would look at this situation with a more positive viewpoint...like...ahem...mine...she would not get several different kinds of testy with you. She would become more interested in your testy's...(OMG, did I say that :eek:)

And that would make you both happy...:D

SaltyD from BC
08-29-2008, 12:35 PM
Well there you have it CB, you just need to explain where you're comming from and spruce up your testys :D

paladin
08-29-2008, 03:29 PM
Is this turning into a gronicles thread? Wooden spars, brass gronicles?

Spin_Drift
08-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Is this turning into a gronicles thread? Wooden spars, brass gronicles?

No, enough of playing with words :eek:... It was fun while it lasted.

Back to the subject... She is a beautiful classic. We'll keep you posted in the near future...