PDA

View Full Version : Thread deleted by Milo Christensen

John of Phoenix
08-22-2008, 12:33 PM
Thank you Milo.

Milo Christensen
08-22-2008, 12:38 PM
I really should know better than to ask questions about THE ONE, shouldn't I? :(

John of Phoenix
08-22-2008, 12:59 PM
Ask better questions and you'll get better results.

Vince Brennan
08-22-2008, 01:10 PM
I really should know better than to ask questions about THE ONE, shouldn't I? :(

Are youse lot talkin' about "Bacon Boy" behind his back again?

ljb5
08-22-2008, 01:21 PM

You should know to ask the same questions about your own Messiah first.

If you don't, you're more than likely to get caught throwing stones in your own glass house.

Just to review:

Through no fault of his own, Barack Obama was raised a world apart from his half-brother. He was only two years old when his father left. He had no control over that situation. Obama only saw his father once after he was 2 years old. Barack Obama Jr. bears no responsibility for the children his father sired after he left. Just about the only thing Barack Obama has in common with his half brother is that they were both abandoned by the same man McCain abandoned his family when he married his wealthy mistress. He did this of his own accord, when he was an adult. This is not something that his father did without his control -- this is something he did. On at least one occasion, McCain said he has four children, when he actually has seven. McCain's daughter by his new wife did not mention his previous wife, marriage or children in her biography of him.

It seems very difficult to blame Obama because his father abandoned him and had another child.

It seems quite reasonable to blame McCain for abandoning his own family.

Deal with it, Milo.

(I hope you bring it up again, because I will trounce you with this again and again.)

Milo Christensen
08-22-2008, 02:04 PM
ljb5 - It is certainly a competent and intelligent thing that you retain and guard your anonymity so well.

ljb5
08-22-2008, 02:59 PM
ljb5 - It is certainly a competent and intelligent thing that you retain and guard your anonymity so well.

What do you mean by that, fatso?

What would you do differently if I didn't guard my anonymity?

Kaa
08-22-2008, 03:31 PM
I guess ljb5 was worried that someone might have thought of him as being gracious, and so he hastened to dispel the misconception...

Kaa

ljb5
08-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Sorry, Kaa... my anonymity is not really a relevant issue here.

Milo launched a particularly ham-fisted attack against Obama (as if Obama had any say in the matter of who his father sired).

Milo was surprised to see it backfire when it was revealed that his chosen Messiah is the patriarch of a fractured family.

What does that have to do with my anonymity? :confused:

Lew Barrett
08-22-2008, 04:40 PM
Milo,
Clearly, one can check out, but one can never leave!
Oi! The things I wish I'd never written here. They'd fill a book.

S/V Laura Ellen
08-22-2008, 04:45 PM
Milo,
The things I wish I'd never written here. They'd fill a book.

I'd buy the book!:D

C. Ross
08-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Milo,
Clearly, one can check out, but one can never leave!
Oi! The things I wish I'd never written here. They'd fill a book.

Fred Z is the smartest guy here. Though some internet cache somewhere has his misdeeds fully catalogued along with the rest of us...

Kaa
08-22-2008, 07:25 PM
Sorry, Kaa... my anonymity is not really a relevant issue here.

I didn't have in mind your anonymity, but rather your appearance in this thread.

Kaa

Lew Barrett
08-22-2008, 08:04 PM
Nope. :D

That's a relief. :)

Mrleft8
08-22-2008, 09:33 PM
I'm Spiderman!!!

Lew Barrett
08-22-2008, 11:21 PM
I'm Spiderman!!!

That reminds me of the ending of "The Phantom," a lame movie I rather enjoy. An attendant leaves the Great Khan's cell, locking it behind him. The Khan was given a lobotomy, and the great psychic powers he used for evil are now gone, although he insists he still has them, thus resulting in his unhappy commitment to the "institution." As the attendant leaves for his rounds, random voices call out their identities. One says "I am Christopher Columbus." Another shouts "I am Napoleon." Finally, a male voice calls out "I am Josephine."

Maybe you had to be there, but why Doug, do I think you might have been?:D