PDA

View Full Version : How to save the airline industry....

paladin
08-19-2008, 07:30 PM
Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted them in the first place.

Replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking strippers!
What the hell -- they don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss?

The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a 'party atmosphere' going in the cabin. And, of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again, hoping to see naked women.

Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't need a salary, thus saving even more money. I suspect tips would be so good that we could charge the women for working the plane and have them kick back 20% of the tips, including lap dances and 'special' services.

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women.
Hijackings would come to a screeching halt, and the airline industry would see record revenues.

This is definitely a win-win situation if we handle it right -- a golden opportunity to turn a liability into an asset.

Why didn't Bush think of this? Why do I still have to do everything myself?

Sincerely,

Bill Clinton

WX
08-19-2008, 07:48 PM
What's in it for female passengers? Maybe the male flight attendants could be replaced with male strippers....I believe in equality here:D

Phillip Allen
08-19-2008, 08:04 PM
I don't know about your observations but I have seen women spend more time watching other women than men...

WX
08-19-2008, 08:24 PM
Yeah well, I know a few that bat for the other team.

Mrleft8
08-19-2008, 08:28 PM
Get Carter a job....

S/V Laura Ellen
08-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Get Carter a job....

To keep with Chuck's theme, how does she feel about pole dancing at 30,000 feet?

ccmanuals
08-19-2008, 08:34 PM
I like it Chuck. Real problems demand practical solutions. :)

Mrleft8
08-19-2008, 08:41 PM
To keep with Chuck's theme, how does she feel about pole dancing at 30,000 feet?
Carter's more an on the ground logistics kinda gal..... But she could prolly arrange for the air show! :D

S/V Laura Ellen
08-19-2008, 09:20 PM
Carter's more an on the ground logistics kinda gal..... But she could prolly arrange for the air show! :D

Arranging for the air show is the job I want, the interview process would be great!

Tar Devil
08-19-2008, 09:26 PM
Aw, Chuck... just when I get laid off!

Hwyl
08-19-2008, 09:27 PM
Pole dancing happens on this

http://www.flightnetwork.com/airlines/lotpolish/images/Lot.jpg

Andrew Craig-Bennett
08-20-2008, 02:47 AM
Some years ago, this proposal for the US domestic airline business was set as a discussion paper at the business school I attended (INSEAD, in France). We were asked to identify the downside.

The answer was that it would be grounded by litigation, from women's groups, male stewards unions and other airlines.

Mind you, the boss of Ryanair was on German TV the other day saying that there would be free blowjobs in First Class on their proposed Atlantic service...